Our valued sponsor

What would you pay for logo design?

stepheny

Offshore Agent
Jan 20, 2010
Manchester, U.K.
Visit site
Hi guys,

Just doing a bit of research, your feedback would be greatly appreciated . I would like to put my years of Graphic Design experience back to work! I am thinking of setting up a website where customers can buy basic logo design packages online at very low prices.

I just wanted to know (especially from new start up owners) what sort of budget you set aside for your logo design and would a low price put you off? Also would you expect to be able to get your stationery design and printing in the same place as your logo?

Thanks in advance

LOL, I didn't notice the year on the first post.

Crowd-sourcing graphic design sites for logo design has become increasingly popular. It doesn't necessarily save you much money (still probably need to offer around $1000 to get quality submissions), but you get much more variation in creative.

DP is the place to go to find good people to work out a logo, webdesign and other Internet stuff.

This is the perfect situation in which to outsource, there are tons of people in the world who will do a great job on a budget a fraction of what you would pay in the US/UK/EU. Check out any one of the many freelancing job websites.

Just paid $32.86 (well 4 days ago) on Fiverr, that is MY going rate. Now many will say that is cheap, BUT even if you will use an expensive agency later... going in with a couple of $30 mock ups that you have "influenced" isn't such a bad idea, unless you want to start from scratch and enjoy the challenge of making tangents meet at $50/hour.

Latest Threads