Our valued sponsor

What's best offshore company jurisdiction 2024?

Ok, let's be more specific. In one of the threads we were talking about Cyprus. Is this scheme legal there or are they turning a blind eye? Because it's sometimes a lot cheaper to make substance than pay 12.5%. Moreover, if it is solved simply by a nominee it's even better. Therefore, it is important to understand which jurisdiction now provides the opportunity for 0 tax, access to banks and cheapest substance.
In Cyprus, they prioritize coffee breaks and populistic VAT reductions on fuel and groceries over pursuing otherwise wealthy and well behaved foreigners. Nominees are pretty decorations that might give you some peace of mind, though.

I want to know what is the best country or island to setup a offshore company if banking is a requirement to be valid and possible?

My problem is the taxman in the country of residency, they are after me for hiding peanuts and digging deep to find all my hidings, I'm moving all stuff around in a cyclols which mean every time they think they found something they can't proof it. I have had fund with it for some time, however, I'm tired of the game and want to find something more stable.
please post about your findings, please

Reactions: vehzag

Latest Threads