Our valued sponsor

What's considered the best way to keep private the UBO in 2020?

Do you really believe any powerful person in the USA when it comes to hiding money! I don't, they are world champions (like the Germans) to steal other peoples money totally legally. After they did you a*s looks like a BIG black hole and believe me you can't travel back in the future in it.

Do you really believe any powerful person in the USA when it comes to hiding money! I don't, they are world champions (like the Germans) to steal other peoples money totally legally. After they did you a*s looks like a BIG black hole and believe me you can't travel back in the future in it.

There is some interesting research somewhat related to this when it comes to the regulation in Delaware. As you know, a lot of large US companies register there. Case law is plentiful so it's legal situation is clear.

However, when researchers look at the effects of the regulatory setup in Delaware, it has drifted over time to be more and more complex for no reason other than extracting more and more lawyer and accounting fees from the companies. The government in Delaware, lawyers and accountants all are aligned in the pursuit of more clarity in case law, but also more complexity in the regulation.

So in Delaware, you have great case law, but it's complex and expensive. This is perfect for big business, but disastrous for small business.

Reactions: justnew
can't trust anyone when it comes to tax evasion don't even the most icy gangster support lawyer
None serious lawyer will help you with a tax evasion.

Serious lawyer will help you to make a legal tax optimization.

There are some ways how to have legal anonynous structure. Which does not have UBO. It is a combination of triangle structure of companies and associations in Europe and foundations in Liechtenstein or Panama.

Latest Threads