Our valued sponsor

What's the best way to buy bitcoins or get FIAT/Money for BTC?

icecold

Mentor Group Gold
Jun 18, 2016
Visit site
I was wondering how you guys are getting money / FIAT from your bitcoins fast and less expensive?

Also how do you buy bitcoins what service are you relaying to when you buy them?

Any cheap or simple solution that is reliable please?

Reactions: diablo and negon
One way is to use the payment processor that is working with blockchain.info when you login to your account.

Another faster way is to open an AdvCash account, load your account with your Visa/MC or other credit card or bank transfer and do a bitcoin transfer from AdvCash to Blockchain. works fine.

To get your bitcoins into real money you may again use AdvCash to receive the money from your bitcoins and use the Debit Card to withdraw the money in the ATM's

Alternative are Xapo that offer you a bitcoin Visa card that also can be used in all ATM's around the globe.

Reactions: diablo
So far I can see revolut.com as an option if you buy BTC, Etherium or Litecoin directly from within their wallet with Money and want it back again. However, most of us already have lots of crypto coins available in other wallets and for them revolut will not Work :( AdvCash remains to be a Winner because you can load the account with bitcoins from other wallets and take out the Money by debit card and other transfers.

So far I can see revolut.com as an option if you buy BTC, Etherium or Litecoin directly from within their wallet with Money and want it back again. However, most of us already have lots of crypto coins available in other wallets and for them revolut will not Work :( AdvCash remains to be a Winner because you can load the account with bitcoins from other wallets and take out the Money by debit card and other transfers.

Perfect, thank you ... a few things pops to my attention .. how will European banks react to transfers from Belize (ring any alarms) ? ... verification ? How to get Darks , will they work here on AdvCash ... and last, why not just use LocalBitcoins trade to get the coins to the account in Fiat ?

I was wondering how you guys are getting money / FIAT from your bitcoins fast and less expensive?

Also how do you buy bitcoins what service are you relaying to when you buy them?

Any cheap or simple solution that is reliable please?

well..
cant you sell your btc p2p ? localbitcoins for exemple.. or unload to some debit card.
however i have noticed that cards are harder and harder to do so. just take a look at the wavecrest situation.. a lot of cards being pulled out of the market.. so try selling your crypto p2p.

Latest Threads