Our valued sponsor

What's the costs to setup a company in Georgia?

I did little research in Kutaisi, Georgia in person.

Registration of the company can be done in one day by going to Public Service hall (consider it something like combined service point for all government services). Cost of registration, 100 GEL (about 32 euro) or double if you want the registration to happen immediately.

Paperwork will be in both English and Georgian, but you still need a translator to translate the forms you sign (which are in Georgian), however the translator doesn't have to be certified (=any friend will do).

However, the biggest problem seems to be that you need permission from the owner of the real estate for the address you are going to use in registration. I was not able to find any reasonable service providers for this. I heard flat owners can do this if you sign long term lease. I also found couple of companies in Tbilisi, but their prices were rather high.

Even if you hire translator, registration process is really cheap and quick.

Reactions: Remy
I did little research in Kutaisi, Georgia in person.

Registration of the company can be done in one day by going to Public Service hall (consider it something like combined service point for all government services). Cost of registration, 100 GEL (about 32 euro) or double if you want the registration to happen immediately.

Paperwork will be in both English and Georgian, but you still need a translator to translate the forms you sign (which are in Georgian), however the translator doesn't have to be certified (=any friend will do).

However, the biggest problem seems to be that you need permission from the owner of the real estate for the address you are going to use in registration. I was not able to find any reasonable service providers for this. I heard flat owners can do this if you sign long term lease. I also found couple of companies in Tbilisi, but their prices were rather high.

Even if you hire translator, registration process is really cheap and quick.
Just pay somebody $200 lol, they'll provide everything to you.

Yes, there should be providers for this, but they are not easy to find.

Same applies to accountants, it's pretty difficult to find public offers. In most other cities/countries you find hundreds of small acconting offices with public pricelists, but not here..
Pretty easy to find on Google Maps :D

Also once you open a company you start receiving tons of spam from many other service providers. They find your email in public registry and start violently spamming you lol

okay you guys discuss fees below 900 I see from where you come from. Someone else already mentioned it before, if you have to consider if service in our industry has to cost 900 or 600 then you don't need it.

okay you guys discuss fees below 900 I see from where you come from. Someone else already mentioned it before, if you have to consider if service in our industry has to cost 900 or 600 then you don't need it.

I don't know where you get this 900 or 600, but both are totally crazy. Check the first page, agency Martin linked to. They ask 190 euros (+vat%). Company registration process is so easy that this 600 or 900 just crazy.

5. INCORPORATION OF GEORGIAN BASED COMPANY WITH LIMITED LIABILITY LTD WITH OUR ASSITANCE - VARIANT OUR CLIENT IS PRESENT IN TBILISI, GEORGIA
The service includes our full assitance and all fees for incorporation. We will be with you all the process of incorporation and advice you the best solution.

Total price: 590 GEL / 190 EUR (+18% VAT)

If the service requires personal connections somewhere then its worth $900 and above. If its the standard conveyor procedure with templates and everything, why in the world it would cost above $900?

Service provider needs to spend only 3-4 hours of their time on registration in Georgia.

I don't know where you get this 900 or 600, but both are totally crazy. Check the first page, agency Martin linked to. They ask 190 euros (+vat%). Company registration process is so easy that this 600 or 900 just crazy.
WoW now while we are at with the pricing and I pointed people to the mentor group you are both able to post something that may be of interest to the majority of the thread readers. I'm suprised how people play games on this forum thu&¤#

Guys the fees you are mentioning here are just for the company registration and if you can do the work yourself. That would require that you live in Georgia and Speak their language.

I have paid 600 euro to get a company setup there and I give a flying f**k if I could do it my self with all the trouble for just 190 euro.

There is definitely no need to LIVE in Georgia, but you must be present. Also, you don't have to speak Georgian, paperwork is both in Georgian and English. If you want to do it remotely, the 600 euro sounds about right, see the link Martin gave on the first page.

Few links with more info about the process:

The biggest trouble as I wrote earlier, is with legal address. Again, the agency linked by Martin offers virtual address for 18 euro per month with mail forwarding:

Latest Threads