Our valued sponsor

What's the costs to setup a company in Georgia?

Guys you lost me. What is it we are still discussing here then?

Guys the fees you are mentioning here are just for the company registration and if you can do the work yourself. That would require that you live in Georgia and Speak their language.

I have paid 600 euro to get a company setup there and I give a flying f**k if I could do it my self with all the trouble for just 190 euro.
I dont understand what you are talking about. I dont know how to make Charter document and how to speak Georgian. I found people who can do it for $200 for me. Whats the problem?

There is definitely no need to LIVE in Georgia, but you must be present. Also, you don't have to speak Georgian, paperwork is both in Georgian and English. If you want to do it remotely, the 600 euro sounds about right, see the link Martin gave on the first page.

Few links with more info about the process:

The biggest trouble as I wrote earlier, is with legal address. Again, the agency linked by Martin offers virtual address for 18 euro per month with mail forwarding:

You dont even need to be present if you hire somebody with power of attorney

You can see that It's clearly a Georgian Number it starts with +995 and what's more they also have youtube channel where she does not look like an Indian at all.
New Era I know. We will soon see all the high paid attorneys and accountant jump out on YouTube because they will need new channells to get customers. It is a must for companies like Goldman Sax, Baker McKenzie and Pricewater House to have a YouTube Channel in these days. Just look at Donald Trump, Putin and all the other high ranking people, all do youtube.

See Barack Obama is spotted here:

• Haha
Reactions: boomy
Find a reliable provider of Georgia agency service and they can provide it all for you. I found mine on this list Oops! We ran into some problems. they set it all up for me including virtual address! Costs 900 euro + 100 for the virtual office service + costs for sending parcels.

just to make sure : do you mean about 1000 euro per year for accounting + virtual office (+ if needed parcels) ?

just to make sure : do you mean about 1000 euro per year for accounting + virtual office (+ if needed parcels) ?
If that is the case it's pretty cheap to maintain a company in Georgia. Personally I don't recognize these figures ns2

Who is the provider to use for the company setup in Georgia and what are the total costs? can we get some clear answers please?

Who is the provider to use for the company setup in Georgia and what are the total costs? can we get some clear answers please?

500 € remote company formation (in case of a freezone formation additional charges apply)
500 € remote bank account opening (private or business with BOG/SOLO)

1000 € accounting p.a.
600 € registered office p.a.

Reactions: boomy
Not bad, any recommendation who can be used for this, someone with a working website and real office please? No Pizza Hut agent please.

• Haha
Reactions: Martin Everson
I can just warn from those cheap agents in Georgia who open the company for a few hundred bucks. Once there is a tiny problem they will disappear, I have heard from people where accounts have not been opened, documents not forwarded and many other things. Such agents will use some very frequented, partly blacklisted (banks, PSPs, Google...) address as registered address and use the standard charter. If you do serious business you will need a valid address (I have seen literally "storage room" in the registered address used for companies there) and individual charter according to your needs. And especially in Georgia as things are very different from e.g. Europe or Common Wealth countries you need someone who is there to help you in case of any trouble, has minimum 10 years experience in what they do and think long term.
What do you do if you don't receive a court letter, or if you need a landline as a proof of address, hire staff, get a proof from some authority etc etc?

Just set up 2 companies with Tbilisivirtualoffice for 512 EUR each (VAT included) with assistance to open bank account in TBC. Cost yearly for legal adress and mail forwarding to my expenses : 400 EUR each (VAT included). I've been in Tbilisi for that. Visit their office, and spent hours with Magda from this company. It was OK.

do you have the accounting with them too, how is the experience .if not can you recommend a good accounting. thank you

500 € remote company formation (in case of a freezone formation additional charges apply)
500 € remote bank account opening (private or business with BOG/SOLO)

1000 € accounting p.a.
600 € registered office p.a.
are you doing this for a living, I mean setup Georgia companies and banking?

If you need a reliable service then use PB service, there is a live interview in the mentor group gold with the provider which I credit him on the trust barometer ;)

His contact details are also there and he is active on this forum!

Latest Threads