Our valued sponsor

What's the latest best offshore jurisdiction and banking for new business?

bonox

Corporate Services
Pro Member
May 4, 2010
Visit site
What's the latest newest offshore jurisdiction for a new online business. Most I need privacy for my business tax doesn't matter can pay tax from the income. I don't want my name to appear anywhere on the Internet so wonder what would be the be country to register a company?

At the same time I want anonymity I want something that looks legit. I made research on the Scottish LLP where a thread was opened but it's not for me, Bulgaria seems also good for business but too expensive Singapore and Hong Kong company registration get's too complicated.

What you think is the best?

I believe to have a company in either Cyprus, Luxembourg or Switzerland would let your operation look most trustworthy. For anonymity I only know Cyprus is offering nominee service to hide real shareholder / owner and director of the company!

Reactions: bonox
I agree...

Some other may have suggestions to better jurisdictions like Costa Rica or Bermuda?

It depends very much on what exactly you are into. I don't know why you want to stay private and how important it is for you to only stay anonymous online or you also have other hidden agendas.

There are a few non offshore jurisdiction that would look more legit than others, for instant Cyprus is a member of the EU and a legit entity to operate. It is one of the only jurisdiction that allow you to appoint nominees to stay out of public records.

Liechtenstein, UK and Latvia looks to me fine too but you can't appoint any nominees there. I know in the past it was possible to have a corporate director and shareholder appointed in a UK company but I don't know if that's still possible, please check that.

I checked Liechtenstein and it must be paid in Capital €50,000 for share Capital.
Yeah it sucks.. you have to pay in the share capital in Liechtenstein.

That's why these jurisdictions i.e. Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Switzerland etc. are more legit than most other offshore jurisdictions.

I checked Liechtenstein and it must be paid in Capital €50,000 for share Capital.
That's out of question I won't pay in such money to get a company!

What are the share capital requirements in Luxembourg and Switzerland does someone know? I believe they are similar to Liechtenstein or not?

Reactions: negon
That's out of question I won't pay in such money to get a company!

What are the share capital requirements in Luxembourg and Switzerland does someone know? I believe they are similar to Liechtenstein or not?
It's similar as far as I read, just only €30,000 Public Limited Company (SA) - Entreprises // Luxembourg

• minimum EUR 30,000;
  • must be fully subscribed and at least one quarter of the nominal value of each share paid up;
  • contributions in cash or in kind;
  • contributions in kind must be covered by an assessment report drawn up by a statutory auditor (réviseur d’entreprises);
  • in the event of a capital increase, the shareholders are granted preferential subscription rights (except where a justified subscription limit has been decided during an extraordinary general meeting).

Latest Threads