Our valued sponsor

Let's discuss what is the main purpose to setup a offshore company with bank or EMI account?

• Total voters

happyjohn

Corporate Services
Mentor Group Lifetime
Oct 3, 2012
Visit site
Regardless if your reason is tax evasion, using darks or simple tax reduction you may vote below and even comment for your vote.

I wouldreally like to know what the main purpose is that people setup a offshore company, maybe there are reasons which I don't know of but would be worth to learn about.

another thing would be IP rights which can be a huge benefit for instant in Cyprus!

Reactions: Takeshi
I dont agree with "Tax evasion''... But for someone like myself that spends his time working in 3rd world countries and spends his year travelling and does not live anywhere. I dont want to see my yax money get paid to a place i dont want to be, who then spends greedily. If they are going to be greedy then so am i.. I choose to live out of a backpack on an island somewhere then i want my wage to support me. Not a govt that hates me!

Guys, I know this is a newbie question, I have seen this term multiple times, what are "darks"?
Me either.. But im guessing its paperwork that is owned by other paperwork thats owned by other paperwork..
That's either fake documents i.e. passport and utility bill or documents from Deep Web which are most often stolen. Something you can discuss and find much about in the Mentor Group forums!

Reactions: myhand and Takeshi
Tax minimizing and profit maximizing. I live as an nomad means I have no place where I live more than a few months at a time so I give a damn for taxes but still love my privacy :)

for me it is creditor protection in the future. I don't want anyone to come after what I have build say in 10 years just becaise I made one mistake. I found really good methods in the mentor group to help me sort this out and rest in peace and freedom long side.

Latest Threads