Our valued sponsor

When a prosecutor ask judge to condemn you without proof.

pixbix

Jul 6, 2022
Romania
Visit site
Please answer the following situation. I feel that something bad will happen to me and I don't want to actually end up going crazy or end my days. I'm afraid that I can be accused again without evidence, in a criminal case. Yeah, the CRS reporting of the money i did over 15-20 ago then i stopped working after i was unfairly punished, then i moved my money in revolut to start a new life.

In short, almost any ordinary citizenship will laugh if he sees that a prosecutor accuses him without evidence because he will think that he is making a fool of himself in front of the judge, then he will hold the "abuser" criminally responsible. I don't know what it will happen in US, Canada, UK but in Romania ... The problem is that some naturally snaky prosecutors (mostly women), when they gets in front of the judge, will state that you were accused on the basis of "substantial evidence", when in reality she has no fxxx proof against you. You will ask him/her "what evidence, there is nothing in the file to state this" she will say "there is! look in the file!" you tell her " they are not, and to present any evidence she have to you", well at this moment she will stand up and tell you to "hire a lawyer, because she represents the attack and not the defense" and she will tell you that she is not paid to defend or consul you, etc. Something like that happened to me many years ago in Romania.

I don't know if I had recorded it, it would have had an effect or not in the mass media, newspaper, social media. Is there any strategy to protect myself from such a "clever" woman. I experienced it many years ago, and I feel that I can experience something that will drag an investigation into the face of the same prosecutor.

They basically committing an abuse of power. And don't tell me it's not like that. Don't tell me that if I receive a banal fine for illegal traffic, like I braked and honked to avoid hitting a horse, even though there was an imminent danger and i get an unlawful fine... don't tell me that there will be no " smart legal guy from police" who will come and say in front of the judge that the fine is "correct, given in the spirit and interest of the law to prevent other anti-social acts".

Apart from raging with despair, what can be done? Hiring a lawyer in such cases is a bit pointless, one of them told me in front of me, after I paid him, that he should not get involved and that I should never say in front of the judge that I am accused without evidence, even though I have former. He told me that's an insult, and the judge can always say "there are is no proof, but all the others proofs combined makes this proof". of course they had nothing.

Reactions: jafo and Donsted
You will need a good attorney if that will happened to you! I have been through the process last year and I know what you are talking about, the case is still going, that's why I said f*****g goodbye to my home country and on the way to perma residency in Switzerland, they can't touch me there.

I can only repeat, get an attorney, they will make up stories normal people won't believe. The tax authorities are using gangster methods to statue an example! They will lye, they will just accuse you for money laundering even if they know it is not true, they will say you made it all to evade tax. You can't do anything about it, regardless what you say, they will be the winner.

The attorney will costs you roughly 25K Euro and he may buy you time while you will get your a*s out of there, if you stay, they will burn you.

I agree with the above. Tax authorities can be as corrupt and abuse their power as a criminal organization. They make up things based on what they assume or just a fact, e.g. you have a company in Dubai, this is considered automatically as a tax evasion tool. You will have to counter proof it, which only can be done with a lawyer and will end up finally in court as they won't back off, since governments have unlimited resources (paid by tax money) .

Unfortunately this means very high legal fees and sometimes years of litigation.

If you don't have any investigation yet against you, move out all your assets and move to another non EU country. If there is already an official investigation, then it's too late to move out funds, as this will be considered as a crime and even your funds might be safe, you will be sentenced for that with possibly prison time.

Reactions: KJK and Donsted
This happens in any part of the world. It is how life is. You must expect this to happen at some point in your life if you are not a state employee or a slave.
For as good as a lawyer can be, anything can happen in a court, because at the end a judge is just a human being, not a supreme entity delivering justice.
The best way to protect yourself is to think and act as if you were a criminal: cover your trails, hide your money, play their same game of lie and deceit. It can also be useful to plant some evidence of minor crimes so that in case you are investigated/searched they will find something and will be happy. When they find everything in order they become very suspicious and will start harassing you, because in their mind every free citizen is a criminal and must be punished.

This happens in any part of the world. It is how life is. You must expect this to happen at some point in your life if you are not a state employee or a slave.
So true, very true but sad!

I always say you have to have all poof, substance, documents (tax residency certifaicates etc.) when the real investigation starts
totally agree.

You will need a good attorney if that will happened to you! I have been through the process last year and I know what you are talking about, the case is still going, that's why I said f*****g goodbye to my home country and on the way to perma residency in Switzerland, they can't touch me there.

I can only repeat, get an attorney, they will make up stories normal people won't believe. The tax authorities are using gangster methods to statue an example! They will lye, they will just accuse you for money laundering even if they know it is not true, they will say you made it all to evade tax. You can't do anything about it, regardless what you say, they will be the winner.

The attorney will costs you roughly 25K Euro and he may buy you time while you will get your a*s out of there, if you stay, they will burn you.

I already have an 'on paper' residency in Portugal. basically i was working 12-16 hours/day in another country, i came back to Romania 15 years ago, i got attacked by a gang, the feminist prosecutor sided with the girl who put the gang to attack me. They blamed me without proof, by the method "hire a lawyer to read your file, of course we have proof there, if you can't find them hire a lawyer". i got affected really hard, especially because i went to the news with my case, and i just received a lot of comments from women like 'he deserved it!" "he also harassed me!" , now with all this #MeToo i understand what had happened, but i was very furious back then. i decided to donate a part of my money for women clause, and yeah ..some women scammed me. i then added more money and i helped some poor women from poor countries to see again, or to walk again. 90% of blind people around the world only have cataract and they only need a surgery and a pair of 80$ lens (lens like the ones from inside their eye). Doctors charge like 500$ for their stupid 30 minute work, i bought them the best lens at 200$.
One day one Romanian fat women , 50 years made fun of me, begun to insult me out of nowhere. i showed her that i helped 20 blind people to see again , and i begged her to not insult me anymore. 5 minutes later on she showed how she is writing an e-mail to 'Prosecutor Office' and one to 'Mental Illness Hospital" and she told me she is very happy that i showed her those blind women, because the police could track me down and bring me to "justice". even she was the one insulting me all day long . but yeah , is easy to hell "harassment" as a woman .

I have medical papers showing I still have neurological problems. My neurons are ok, but they are drained out of energy somehow, because of stress, post traumatic stress, not sleeping well . I even had a hard time getting allowed to pay 500$ to get that testes out. everybody in the hospital told me to go to a physiologist, therapist ,etc. .. they are fucked up, they want to tell me "i am the problem, and women are right , and i have no personality, and that they judge me for my personality". I thrower to that clown my phone on his desk, and told him "check my messages, i have unread messages from 4000 women. you are identifying me in a wrong way". i had to get that clown permission for some extra test. What a fxxx clown world, if a man is feeling dizzy they take his blood pressure, EKG, and immediately to a therapist because "women might have abused him" , but there the therapist will just continue women's job of accusing and blaming him.
When I added in 2017-2018 those money into the "legal system" i did it because i saw the 10% in crash in market price,and everyone was expecting houses to also crash. so , they all add logically.

Reactions: Donsted
You will need a good attorney if that will happen

This is something I can't understand. How they can not burn me down if i go to Dubai/Portugal/Colombia, etc? I am from Romania, they can always f**k you , even better if you are away as you can't protest and so on, and they will send TAX collection letters to all banks around the world/europe. you will come back 20-30 years later? not a problem, they will tax you then. you will never be able to own a car/house because they will tax it. tax here can be as low as 1%, but if not paid , it will cost 16% +10%health + 30% penalty / year.

do group therapy with 369 together

Nah , they will send you alone. But the therapist will assume you are unhappy because of women , and that you don't have women because you don't know how to talk to them and so on. but the reality is that in Romania even a stupid ugly women, who is very egoist , very angry , will have like 10 000 likes in Tinder in first day! it's a huge competition .
they will expect you to say even once the world "a girl" "girls"

This is something I can't understand. How they can not burn me down if i go to Dubai/Portugal/Colombia, etc? I am from Romania, they can always f**k you , even better if you are away as you can't protest and so on, and they will send TAX collection letters to all banks around the world/europe.
When you go, you never look back and don't come back. So they can do whatever they want but they won't be able to reach you if you find the right country that will protect you from that. In most situations it has to be a non EU country or be a country far away of Europe to avoid that.

Reactions: jafo and Donsted
It depends on the country you come from, the country you relocate to and how much you owe the tax officer!

You can also just disappear there are several "legal" and easy ways of doing it. That's of course not something you can do if you have family with you.

Sure, they will keep adding 30% each year. One day UAE will sign a contract with European Union , they will take everything from you. They win big. they just let their investment go up

Get a lawyer, have them proxy for you, move to Dubai start again.. don't enter Romania again.

Sure, they will keep adding 30% each year. One day UAE will sign a contract with European Union , they will take everything from you. They win big. they just let their investment go up

Yeah, the CRS reporting of the money i did over 15-20 ago then i stopped working after i was unfairly punished, then i moved my money in revolut to start a new life.

Pardon my ignorance, but CRS is being enforced retroactively?

The best way to protect yourself is to think and act as if you were a criminal: cover your trails, hide your money, play their same game of lie and deceit.

+1

This is the world we live in now.

Assume all data will be used against you in the future.

You need to keep your business as private (or anonymous) as possible.

There will always be some kind of public footprint, but you can often massage that data to look like the world's most boring human being.

Last edited:
Pardon my ignorance, but CRS is being enforced retroactively?

Yes,because they are going to report the total balances at the end of year. So If I moved my money 4-5 years ago, thinking everything is ok, now i will get report. then our tax company can go 8 years deep. in all this time a lot of exchanges where i exchange my perfect money to bitcoin then to cash went bankrupt. they are no longer online , check e-gold® Blog ,etc. all the cards i had 15-20 years ago (like ikobo , stormpay) are no longer active, those companies do not exists anymore.
It's just me with 200 000 $ in revolut stocks...

also all my money were last time kept in about 50 perfect money accounts.
they never needed a registration. when i took them out , after a while i changed my computer, i had backups on CD, because i empties the money, i didn't kept tracks of those payments, so i burned the CD, i throw the old Intel Dual core laptop to the garbage and so on.

Now they are using data to hunt us down, years later.

Last edited:
If Romania is after you, move all assets to UAE/South America and as an added layer - not in your name. Either a friend or your lawyer's name. If you see things going south wherever you decide to relocate (for example, they sign agreements with Romania, which don't benefit you), you pack your s**t and move somewhere else. That's the sad reality we live in.

They can't take anything if you don't have anything. :)

Latest Threads