Our valued sponsor

Where can i easily start a business in 2023 to save or pay no taxes?

Does anyone have any new insights on the subject?
UAE is your best choice with little input; indicators like foreign direct investments, global competitive index, GDP growth, and the numerous tax advantages 0 Income tax and 0 corporate tax for FZs are offered only in UAE. IF Properly structured, UAE is the ideal way to benefit from these tax advantages.

Last edited:
Reactions: troubled soul
UAE is your best choice with little input; indicators like foreign direct investments, global competitive index, GDP growth, and the numerous tax advantages 0 Income tax and 0 corporate tax for FZs are offered only in UAE. IF Properly structured, UAE is the ideal way to benefit from these tax advantages.
I dont like Sharia and bad air quality.

No one answering his original question!

Dubai would indeed be a good place next to Mexico, Somalia and Costa Rica!
Mexico was not yet on my radar. Can you tell something more detailed about it, also in comparison to Dubai and Somalia?

I dont like Sharia and bad air quality.
Sharia? can you define Sharia? and in what way would that negatively play on optimizing your tax return?
Check out DIFC and ADGM they are governed by English common law. Yes, they are independent jurisdictions, but under the UAE Constitution, besides you don't have to live in UAE to take advantage of the tax law.
Saying you don't like it because of sharia sounds like I don't like Russia because of vodka.

Reactions: Au999
Really? U mean I can just fly to UAE and bring/send my income (company dividends) tax-free without having to satisfy minimum residence requirements?

If the above is true, I have some questions:

I am a citizen of jurisdiction A with territorial tax regime and regard foreign income as tax free. I currently live in jurisdiction B that taxes worldwide which has a Double Tax Treaty with A.

1) Do I owe income tax to A?
2) Do I owe income tax to B?

besides you don't have to live in UAE to take advantage of the tax law

Really? U mean I can just fly to UAE and bring/send my income (company dividends) tax-free without having to satisfy minimum residence requirements?
@Fred and @Gediminas may be the guys to help you with what you need there.

Back to the OQ - if Mauritius is to far away and Dubai does not suite you it will really depend on what capital you have behind you. You may already have read about Bulgaria and Romania but depending on what money you have available Switzerland is still a good and safe place.

Reactions: Fred