Our valued sponsor

Where can I go to open off shore LLC's ?

newbieshore

Nov 21, 2020
Visit site
Sorry guys I dont know where to go to open up an offshore LLC, i know there is services out there from a few guys I ran into online but they charge $1,000+ im sure theres a cheaper way to open up an offshore LLC.

The price you've been quoted sounds pretty low to average for an LLC in a place like Belize, Nevis, or Cook Islands depending on what exactly is included in the package.

If you're comparing it to forming an LLC locally in the US, offshore LLC costs way more than that due to different type of demand and higher government fees.

Reactions: CaptK
The price you've been quoted sounds pretty low to average for an LLC in a place like Belize, Nevis, or Cook Islands depending on what exactly is included in the package.

If you're comparing it to forming an LLC locally in the US, offshore LLC costs way more than that due to different type of demand and higher government fees.

Makes sense I just thought it was like the states where it costs more to have someone do it for you instead of doing it yourself.

Where did you want to setup your offshore company and what agent have you asked to help you?

I have found a lot of good providers in mentor group which I have used a few times already, you don't want to setup the company yourself.