Our valued sponsor

Where can I move to or open up a company to pay less taxes for cryptocurrency profits? ?

Depends how you make the profits, by trading or by simple investment, hold and take the profits later!

Zug / Switzerland is by far the most attractive place to setup a company when it comes to crypto trading and tax general speaking. Dubai comes on a second spot for me.

Depends how you make the profits, by trading or by simple investment, hold and take the profits later!

Zug / Switzerland is by far the most attractive place to setup a company when it comes to crypto trading and tax general speaking. Dubai comes on a second spot for me.
Hi, do you have experience with Zug? Would love to exchange or hear more. Kind of afraid a bit about my tax declaration that I need to do.

Actually, I moved to Zug. It seems that if you are classified as "Wertschriftenhändler", you would basically have to pay about social 10% + 25%.

For a company as I understand you would basically pay nearly the same, dividend tax + cooperate tax (so maybe few %percent point lower).
It could make sense, if you keep the money in the company, but then the dividend tax hits you later anyway.

I've heard only horror stories about Switzerland (mostly here in this forum). Expensive setup and banks still don't want to deal with you.
Hopefully my case will not become one more horror storie. Not sure what to expect. The worst would just be do make huge reports or documentations. That really kills all the fun.
Basically expecting a tax of 35 +- 5%. Can say that there are some crypto banks there, that would deal with you. The big / more traditional ones really want a lot of data till you can open an account.

Last edited:

Latest Threads