Our valued sponsor

Where do i start, registering company and bank?

danielmedvec

Dec 13, 2019
Visit site
Hello.

I'm a web developer based in Hungary, and I need a company set up for my website to accept payments from a special payment getaway provider.
I want to use a payment getaway called wyre, but they require a company to be formed.

They don't mind where the company is located, as long as it has a bank account attached to it.

I cannot register a company in my own country, because I have been blocked for doing business for 5 years, because I didn't pay the monthly tax fee I was supposed to, for my BTC ATM company. (I was a noob and didn't know what I was doing), and it led for it to become shut down.

I would appreciate all the help I could get help, in how to move forward with this easiest way.

Best regards Daniel.

i did not realise that no, but i dont think that should be a problem.

The way wyre works is that the Consumer would not pay for the product directly via credit card.
They would buy Crypto with credit card(Store provides amount and address), which will then be sent to the stores crypto address, thus making the process anonymous, since the company would not be getting paid in the Bank account, however in crypto.

The way wyre works is that the Consumer would not pay for the product directly via credit card.
They would buy Crypto with credit card(Store provides amount and address), which will then be sent to the stores crypto address, thus making the process anonymous, since the company would not be getting paid in the Bank account, however in crypto.
That's good and can work to avoid taxes. But how will you exchange the crypto to FIAT ? in that moment you will get taxed I believe.

Reactions: JohnSeed
My profits will be kept in Crypto, only Goods will be paid for with FIAT (there are several options for this, crypto->webmoney(1% rate), crypto->cash(3-10% via localcryptos.com), basically crypto is worth more then FIAT, so i i will keep everything in Crypto and prepare for the upcoming hell hole..

Reactions: JohnSeed