Our valued sponsor

Where is helping to create offshore company regarding crypto business?

eieliwww

Aug 3, 2018
Visit site
Hi. i keep looking for offshore agency where is helping to create offshore company regarding crypto business.
i have searched from here too and one of website was " Offshore Company Formation - We form your offshore company here " . many people recommended here for crypto business so i also tried to connect them to create new company through them for Belize. But, since 2 days ago, i am not getting any reply and i checked footer and it saying 2010-2017.
I am not sure they are still working or not :(

Also, i have checked avcash and mistertango but mistertango was useful for EU . i am going to withdraw cash from asia so i checked avcash but it seems like they have technical issues.

My main purpose is BTC to CASH.
many agency said like they can help to company formation but not opening bank account.
I was planning to connect company bank account to crypto exchange website and withdraw to company bank account. and then cash out via ATM.

is there any agency where can help kind of this process?
Hope to know..

sorry for my bad english.

Reactions: Spinat
Offshorecorpgroup.com does not help with crypto business, where the heck did you get that from!?! I get replies instantly from them, is your e-mail flagged as spam? otherwise use their contact form works always!

There are companies around specialized in setting up companies for your business, however, I don't know any of them.

I'm not sure I am allowed to refer you to them, so unfortunately unless @Admin gives me permission, I'll have to keep it to myself.

You can just use any incorporator with good reputation to create a belize company. Don't put crypto in the company name, keep it professional (ex: S&F Ventures ltd.) and then open a bank account with Caye Bank Belize (they are known cryptocurrency friendly, and ADVcash is too)

You can post it here @ultrarekt as long as you refer to a service provider or agent it is OK - We just don't allow service providers here to promote their own services without Mentor Group account upgrade!

You can post it here @ultrarekt as long as you refer to a service provider or agent it is OK - We just don't allow service providers here to promote their own services without Mentor Group account upgrade!

OHH, okay that makes sense!

Alright so OP, you should look into flagtheory.com they are really excellent incorporators and super familiar with the crypto stuff (they know it inside out) and can also offer introduction services to banks, including caye bank belize which is crypto friendly.

My main purpose is BTC to CASH.
many agency said like they can help to company formation but not opening bank account.
Did you setup a offshore company and if so, did you try with kraken in order to get a business bank account for the company to receive BTC and exchange it to FIAT ?