Our valued sponsor

Where is the cheapest place to setup a tax free company strictly for providing service internationally

US LLC or UK LTD is the cheapest, the first would be sufficient for your needs.

I did not plan on doing any business in the country everything will be strictly international so I do not mind which country I register as long as it as tax free and low cost.
As mentioned, US LLC fits the bill for both low-cost and tax free. Although make sure you have a clear understanding how income from the US LLC is taxed where you live. It might be different than income from a regular company, in which case you may want to explore for example Isle of Man. Costs are much, much higher than US LLC but the upside is they're more broadly understood entities, and without going into the more irreputable jurisdictions like Seychelles, BVI, and such.

how is UK ltd tax free?
why or how is uk ltd taxfree?
Easy. Never make a profit. ;)

Would HMRC ever make an issue about that if you run your business fully outside of UK and don't have UK clients & you shift $1M+ of profits a year from UK to Dubai freezone company?
Yes, that's exactly why OECD started to tackle base erosion and profit shifting (BEPS), i.e. you erode the taxable basis (in UK) and shift the profits (to UAE). Nowadays, practically every country has some sort of BEPS regulations.

Reactions: JimBeam
As mentioned, US LLC fits the bill for both low-cost and tax free. Although make sure you have a clear understanding how income from the US LLC is taxed where you live. It might be different than income from a regular company, in which case you may want to explore for example Isle of Man. Costs are much, much higher than US LLC but the upside is they're more broadly understood entities, and without going into the more irreputable jurisdictions like Seychelles, BVI, and such.

Easy. Never make a profit. ;)
Does the state matter?

Does the state matter?
Costs and filing requirements vary by state. The most popular is Delaware. Among non-resident foreigners, the states of Wyoming, New Mexico, Florida, Nevada, and Texas are also quite popular. Wyoming and New Mexico are probably the cheapest of all those.

If things like public disclosure matters to you, research each state in more detail.