Our valued sponsor

Where the Rich Park Their Money

troubled soul

Pro Member
Aug 23, 2020
Visit site
14320.jpeg

Where the Rich Park Their Money​

Hong Kong - I doubt it. Could be old information... But overall good list.
It is recent one from
According to the Boston Consulting Group

Reactions: Silvio
Hong Kong - I doubt it. Could be old information... But overall good list.

HK sees strong growth in booked wealth still, what is written here with CAGR of 9% which is 3x the one of Switzerland. It has also been confirmed by personal opinions of people working in the industries in said countries. Singapore is the fastest growing if I recall it correctly.

Personally I do bank (transactional and stock trading) in HK but I somewhat feel uneasy about it due to the never ending flow of bad news in the western media, although everything runs as smooth as one would like.
Hong Kong seems much better in practice than perceived due to the horrible news.

HK sees strong growth in booked wealth still, what is written here with CAGR of 9% which is 3x the one of Switzerland. It has also been confirmed by personal opinions of people working in the industries in said countries. Singapore is the fastest growing if I recall it correctly.

Personally I do bank (transactional and stock trading) in HK but I somewhat feel uneasy about it due to the never ending flow of bad news in the western media, although everything runs as smooth as one would like.
Hong Kong seems much better in practice than perceived due to the horrible news.
True, Hong Kong and Dubai are the best example of "Victim of own success".
Small incident happen all western media jumped and said bad things about both.
In personal Experience It is very different. It is very smooth operation.

True, Hong Kong and Dubai are the best example of "Victim of own success".
Small incident happen all western media jumped and said bad things about both.
In personal Experience It is very different. It is very smooth operation.
HK is bad these days as it is closed for over a year now to visit and they insanely even increased the in room quarantine to 3 weeks.
HK is also quite expensive and for the most part a Chinese city, which is peculiar per se.
They have / (had?) however a very attractive residency permit which is even better than the Panama one was. Several friends of mine have it and they were very happy until that covid crap hit.
So Dubai beats them for sure now in several aspects.

Reactions: troubled soul