Where to buy a Registered Shelf Company

Bank Accounts, Company Formations, Tax Planning, Residency Solutions, and more
CALL US ON +971 50 4467827 - TO SETUP YOUR NON-CRS COMPANY STRUCTURE IN DUBAI.

Cyprus Company Formation
Entrepreneur
The laws that were formulated by the International Business Corporation is the forefront governing legislation that guides the formation of the famous and much needed shelf company.

More...

Last edited by a moderator:

pinacol

I'm sorry to open that old thread but can some please explain to me if a Shelf company is the same as Ready-Made company?

James Spader

Forum Moderator
Staff member
Let me know if you need a shelf company for any purpose.. I can help you. However, if it's a Seychelles or Belize corp it makes no sense unless you need a aged company. It's pretty fast to register a company in these jurisdictions!

Let me know if you need a shelf company for any purpose.. I can help you. However, if it's a Seychelles or Belize corp it makes no sense unless you need a aged company. It's pretty fast to register a company in these jurisdictions!
But I would like to know the exact purpose of shelf/aged companies? I inquired about the same with an agent, thinking that readymade companies can be setup fast enough compared to a new company. But they said no that's not the case, in fact aged one takes time. If anyone can shed light on the uses of readymade companies?

James Spader

Forum Moderator
Staff member
What they may have said is that it takes time to get the corporate documents changed with new ownership details etc. and in addition if you need them certified and apostilled.

Normally it's something you can get within 1 -2 days or even right away.

Latest Threads