Our valued sponsor

Where to buy a Registered Shelf Company

Cyprus Company Formation
Pro Member
Dec 30, 2008
Visit site
The laws that were formulated by the International Business Corporation is the forefront governing legislation that guides the formation of the famous and much needed shelf company.

More...

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: pinacol
Let me know if you need a shelf company for any purpose.. I can help you. However, if it's a Seychelles or Belize corp it makes no sense unless you need a aged company. It's pretty fast to register a company in these jurisdictions!

Let me know if you need a shelf company for any purpose.. I can help you. However, if it's a Seychelles or Belize corp it makes no sense unless you need a aged company. It's pretty fast to register a company in these jurisdictions!
But I would like to know the exact purpose of shelf/aged companies? I inquired about the same with an agent, thinking that readymade companies can be setup fast enough compared to a new company. But they said no that's not the case, in fact aged one takes time. If anyone can shed light on the uses of readymade companies?

What they may have said is that it takes time to get the corporate documents changed with new ownership details etc. and in addition if you need them certified and apostilled.

Normally it's something you can get within 1 -2 days or even right away.