Our valued sponsor

Where to buy Bitcoin without KYC - LocalBitcoin require KYC now!

aage

Offshore Agent
Mentor Group Lifetime
Sep 20, 2012
Visit site
I have using localbitcoins before now. But they introduced KYC documenation when I want to buy btc with money. Does you know where I can buy btc without to provide KYC?

You can use Blockchain, AdvCash, Kraken and a few more to the exchange.

Has anyone some update for LocalBitcoins and the way it works?

I have been reading and Googling for a very long time, weeks actually, but I can't understand how it works, who manage it and how reliable it is to sell, buy or exchange crypto and get FIAT / Money into my hands.

For what I have found so far it looks like it is used by hundred of thousands of people all around the world.

Has anyone some update for LocalBitcoins and the way it works?

I have been reading and Googling for a very long time, weeks actually, but I can't understand how it works, who manage it and how reliable it is to sell, buy or exchange crypto and get FIAT / Money into my hands.

For what I have found so far it looks like it is used by hundred of thousands of people all around the world.
it is long standing. you put your stuff in escrow, get the wire and release once you get it, it is pretty simple.
some finish company manages it but they have been assbummed by the nazi eu to comply so you have kyc now.

Reactions: LondonOTC