Our valued sponsor

Where to create offshore company

Stripe has this service also
You can check it too

Stripe has this service also
You can check it too

Thanks, what about federal taxes?

How Montenegro compares to UAE and Georgia? I like the idea of living there it's a beautiful country. Also center of Europe, so close to fly visit nearby countries for shopping/festivals.
Is it worth opening a Limited Company in Montenegro? Company formation over may be slightly more expensive than the UK though, Would someone advise if its not on your country's list of DTA between countries, then would you advise to start a company there?

Is it worth opening a Limited Company in Montenegro? Company formation over may be slightly more expensive than the UK though, Would someone advise if its not on your country's list of DTA between countries, then would you advise to start a company there?
what is DTA? btw cost of LLC + bank account + residency (as a result of LLC ownership) is ~1500 Euro.

Reactions: Rprox
If i create a delaware or NM LLC -- i get a EIN number, open a mercury account or maybe even get a citibank etc real bank account....

and because USA is not CRS.... those bank accounts i make in the USA would never mention that they exist to my home country right?
They probably won't, but you need to put the companies profits in your personal income tax return in your home country, if you don't do that, you're committing tax evasion.

Edit: The above if you choose not to be taxed as a C Corporation, if you choose to be taxed as a C-Corp, you will pay US corporate tax and then dividend taxes on your home country once profit is distributed

They probably won't, but you need to put the companies profits in your personal income tax return in your home country, if you don't do that, you're committing tax evasion.
in that case would a double treaty not be important to avoid to pay taxes in both countries?

in that case would a double treaty not be important to avoid to pay taxes in both countries?
The thing with US LLCs is:

If you're the only member (owner) of the company and you choose to not to be taxed as a C-Corp, the company will be a disregarded entity, which means, the profits generated by the company will have to be taxed in the owners home country in their personal income tax return. In most countries, it doesn't matter whether you take the money out or not, you will have to pay the taxes.

But if you choose your LLC to be taxed as a C-Corp, you will pay US corporate taxes on the profits generated and then, when taking the money out of the company as dividends, you will pay the taxes on the dividends in your home country.

So it's either paying taxes in your home country or paying corporate tax in the US and then dividends in your country. The US company would make sense if you moved to a 0% income tax because you wouldn't have to pay any taxes on the profits the company generates.

Reactions: JohnLocke
But if you choose your LLC to be taxed as a C-Corp, you will pay US corporate taxes on the profits generated and then, when taking the money out of the company as dividends, you will pay the taxes on the dividends in your home country.
that's one of the most important points to consider. Actually I was always thinking if that wasn't the case and people just were confused, but you are right that's how it will work in most countries.

One of the bigger questions may be if the tax auth. in your own country will accept that setup.

Latest Threads