Our valued sponsor

Where to find accounting firm for International offshore company?

myhand

Rothschild family member
Pro Member
Nov 5, 2012
Visit site
I want to know where I can find a firm doing accounting and tax filing for an International offshore company in HK which is owned by a Seychelles corp. For local tax office we need a concern tax report to avoid to pay tax 2 or 3 times.

Does someone knows about a good firm please?

Well you will need to make use of some of the worlds Top 10 accounting and tax firms i.e. deloitte.com and similar companies if you want to keep the tax office away from your doors. At least you need one of them locally and that coordinate it with an accounting firm at the destinations of your companies, not sure if that's going to make it less complicated or cheaper but you may want to rsearch a little on that.

Thanks admin but the problem is they charge very high fees and estimated the total costs ranging 8 to 10.000 euro per anum! I expect to find something a little cheaper than that!

Thanks admin but the problem is they charge very high fees and estimated the total costs ranging 8 to 10.000 euro per anum! I expect to find something a little cheaper than that!
Yes I know they are expensive but they kee the tax man away from your doors :) You may try some of the smaller tax firms as suggested here already and you can even find some International tax experts that may be able to help you. Chances are just that you will still have troubles with the local tax office.

Latest Threads