Our valued sponsor

Question Where to get covid-19 vaccine certification without taking the vaccine? (in EUROPE)

newNomad

Jan 25, 2021
Visit site
Any pointers to whom to turn to to get the covid-19 vaccine "passport" or certification without effectively getting any injection? Central European countries or Europe in general

p.s. in extremely unlikely case of a subsequent covid19 infection it can be claimed vaccine did not work. In fact it does not in like 32% of the cases or such anyway...

Yes I am well aware it's digital like most other things, so I mean in which country private clinics are authorised to distribute the vaccine and there is a doctor available to listen to patient's concerns and insert a vaccination record in the system after perhaps just giving me the dose to self-administer at home or such..
Or this highly suspicious vaccination activity is the monopoly of the state and no private clinic can do it? In that case we might need befriend someone in the IT department who maintains the digital database/server where vaccinations records are kept
But cum'on guys I'd expect higher quality of answers on a forum which deals with offshore stuff for 2 decades already.....

Reactions: VanNick and ashkoba
Any pointers to whom to turn to to get the covid-19 vaccine "passport" or certification without effectively getting any injection? Central European countries or Europe in general

p.s. in extremely unlikely case of a subsequent covid19 infection it can be claimed vaccine did not work. In fact it does not in like 32% of the cases or such anyway...
I would guess a poorer EU country will likely be the only real route to do this.

Most countries are only accepting certification that can be verified via QR code as part of the EU system that is rolled out. So a poorer EU country where you can offer some cash that makes it more viable to the persona administering it to accept that, rather than the money they get for pluging needles into peoples arms. But even Romania etc are getting good cash per dose through EU bribes.

I also don't know which countries are administering to foreigners? I wonder what would happen if you got 'jabbed' somewhere, then provided evidence to your home country to update their records?

after perhaps just giving me the dose to self-administer at home or such..
ah yes, the self-administered vaccine.

What is your reason for wanting to get it? Make travel easier?

I don't think that is going to be the case, no countries are going to require vaccination (other than garbage places like the Philippines etc)

In a year I can see being vaccinated as a burden on travel. Unvaccinated people will be in high demand.

Reactions: VanNick
I guess there would be no problem with getting vaccinated in another country and providing a dully translated evidence that I got vaccine somewhere else, for instance I travelled to Romania and they 'convinced' me to get the vaccine there since I don't need wait for PCR tests or some similar bull..
Hell there are people travelling like nomads everywhere around the world not that they get vaccinated everywhere; probably even they don't even translate it or update records in every country
But yeah, I guess the key is a PRIVATE clinic not just that I can walk in some state vaccination center in Romania with cash and talk to random nurses there :D

Last edited:
ah yes, the self-administered vaccine.

What is your reason for wanting to get it? Make travel easier?

I don't think that is going to be the case, no countries are going to require vaccination (other than garbage places like the Philippines etc)

In a year I can see being vaccinated as a burden on travel. Unvaccinated people will be in high demand.
This is one of my concerns:

1624434523971.png

comments? :)

Reactions: rewindghost

I don't get it... please elaborate

I don't get it... please elaborate
Which bit? Countries requiring vaccination to enter? That will never happen, it will be worded as though you need it, but dig a little deeper and it will be obvious you can enter with a negative test, naturally acquired immunity etc.

My personal belief is that the wheels are going to fall off these vaccines in a year as I don't think they can really work as advertised. Coupled with the serious adverse reactions, they'll be seen as counterproductive. And that's not even factoring in the apocalyptic outcomes some predict.

Reactions: ashkoba
Which bit? Countries requiring vaccination to enter? That will never happen, it will be worded as though you need it, but dig a little deeper and it will be obvious you can enter with a negative test, naturally acquired immunity etc.

My personal belief is that the wheels are going to fall off these vaccines in a year as I don't think they can really work as advertised. Coupled with the serious adverse reactions, they'll be seen as counterproductive. And that's not even factoring in the apocalyptic outcomes some predict.

Well, I don't understand why do you think that being vaccinated could become a burden (for traveling or anyhow) and what makes you think there won't be any hard requirements for vaccination.

I don't buy this whole s**t and don't plan to get vaccinated but a certificate (real one or counterfeit) might only help I guess

Reactions: pomegranate
Well, I don't understand why do you think that being vaccinated could become a burden (for traveling or anyhow) and what makes you think there won't be any hard requirements for vaccination.

I don't buy this whole s**t and don't plan to get vaccinated but a certificate (real one or counterfeit) might only help I guess
Personally, I don't see how the vaccine can protect against an infection that enters through the upper respiratory tract where antibody concentrations are low. This is the same reason it's widely acknowledged the flu vaccine is counterproductive. That would mean the people at risk, who took the vaccine, are not really any better off when this thing picks up again next year. But we will see, it's just a hypothesis. So far you could make the argument I am wrong as hospitalisation rates for the at-risk groups in high vaccination rate countries have dropped off which could mean they are effective. But this has also happened in countries with low vaccination rates so it's not clear cut.

So that is one reason I think they will fail. The level of adverse reactions in the young is also finally getting more attention, the numbers are off the charts. There is also the blood clot scenario being exacerbated by air travel. Fact Check-British Airways is not in ‘crisis talks’ with the government over vaccinated pilots

And of course, people who have naturally acquired immunity - how can you require them to vaccinate?

What I would do is find someone who has COVID and purposely infect myself so that I can get the COVID-pass which would be valid for 180 days in that case. You probably already got it anyway, you just had no symptoms like most people.

Now I assume what OP wants to do is to sign up for the vaccination but to bribe the doctor when the time comes, that way he will be "in the system" without actually getting the shot. Also doable but YMMV.

Reactions: ashkoba
What I would do is find someone who has COVID and purposely infect myself so that I can get the COVID-pass which would be valid for 180 days in that case. You probably already got it anyway, you just had no symptoms like most people.

Now I assume what OP wants to do is to sign up for the vaccination but to bribe the doctor when the time comes, that way he will be "in the system" without actually getting the shot. Also doable but YMMV.
Exactly, also an abroad clinic which is however connected to the official online systems (vaccination databases/green passes or such) who can mail me the vaccine over home and insert the record that they have vaccinated me.

I recently took a CPR test in an EU country and never sign any docs there (privacy and such) but they have nontheless transfered my result/data to the government and I even received an sms directly from the government body stating "We have been informed about your PCR test, the result is Negative, and is stored in our systems"
Who the heck authorized them??

Latest Threads