Our valued sponsor

Question Where to get covid-19 vaccine certification without taking the vaccine? (in EUROPE)

If you really want to do this (which I think is a STUPID idea), you could probably forge a paper certificate from some country and then ask a doctor in your home country to enter you into the system as vaccinated abroad.
I guess I don't have to tell you that would be illegal. Please don't do that.

Just remain unvaccinated. You might have to take a lot of tests instead and some countries might no longer let you in, but so what.
It won’t work, better to get an original paper from a third world country. As I wrote in this and another thread, wait till tourism will open again, sooner or later EUSSR will have to accept people vaccinated in free countries and bam, you’ll show your 100% original vaccine certificate - no dark, no forged, but issued by some health minister.
In the meantime, keep making PCR tests, they are useless but harmless. (possible problem if you are eussr citizen, they could/will ask you why you took the jab outside eurocage, that’s why it is more and more important being a resident of an offshore country).

Reactions: ashkoba
In the meantime, keep making PCR tests, they are useless but harmless. (possible problem if you are eussr citizen, they could/will ask you why you took the jab outside eurocage, that’s why it is more and more important being a resident of an offshore country).
Luckily have got also a non-EUSSR citzenship so just need identify the right 3rdW country for the original
It's amazing how this time everything is/was managed digital and centralized, unlike other vaccines or unlike zillion other burocratic things the europot and many other countries still do via paper and postal stamps..

Luckily have got also a non-EUSSR citzenship so just need identify the right 3rdW country for the original
It's amazing how this time everything is/was managed digital and centralized, unlike other vaccines or unlike zillion other burocratic things the europot and many other countries still do via paper and postal stamps..
Good for you dear, I am in the process right now, currently holding residency in a Latam country but still not the passport.
Thanks God burocratic things are still managed in a such stupid way, easier to find out a “solution” to several problems; when Chinese govt system will be 100% implemented in EUSSR and you will loose points to not kiss the gay flag or not knee when you see a clandestine immigrant, I’ll burn my current passport...

• Haha
Reactions: Jerry1911
I travelled from Albania to Greece by bus when Greece required either a vax pass or a recent negative PCR test to enter. The lady selling the bus ticket said she could not sell it to me unless I provided the required covid documents. But in case I hadn't done the test yet, no problem! She could do one for me right there and then in the office. I said fine, I'll just give you the money for it and you give me the documents - I don't need the actual test. She looked a bit slyly and agreed! Cost 32 euros. And the document was fine and got me across the border.

A fews days before that talking in a coffee shop in Albania about all this nonsense, one guy there said he could get me a vax pass for 25 euros. I didn't get it though.

Simon Black from Sovereign Man published a great article today regarding how the U.S. federal health departments approached COVID-19 versus how it now approaches Monkey Pox, which is mostly transmitted through gay sex. This article is both funny and sad. A quick read.

Reactions: backpacker
And here we go again -> WHO declares rapidly spreading monkeypox outbreak a global health emergency
Forget about COVID-certificates. In a couple of weeks Monkeypox-certificates and Monkey-boosters will be required :rolleyes: . Alternatively, it will be manadatory to prove our sexual preferences eek¤%&
Of the 300 or so cases in the U.S., all but a few involved homosexual men. What about the others?
"We ... have seen now two cases that have occurred in children. Both of those children are traced back to individuals who come from the men who have sex with men community, the gay men community."

It does not affect normal people engaged in normal activity. So, why did the WHO just declare it a "global health emergency"? Once again, normal people pay the price for society catering to the abnormal.
The World Health Organization on Saturday declared the monkeypox outbreak, which has affected nearly 16,000 people in 72 countries, to be a global health emergency -- the highest alarm it can sound.

Trump was right to leave the WHO.

Reactions: backpacker

Latest Threads