Our valued sponsor

Where to incorproate for maximal identiy protection, urgen help for offshore company?

gianti

Offshore Agent
Sep 11, 2012
Visit site
Where can I incorporate a offhsore company for protecting my identity is it advisable to use a middle man outside of my country to incorporate the offshore company? Someone I trust and where I can transfer all my money to from the current belize offshore company?

How would you recommend to go about it, please help?

jrmeono said:
Guatemala is a very nice place where you can do what you are looking for.
Does Guatemala has some public registrar of companies? What are the laws in Guatemala to reveal BO information to authorities?

dwilson said:
What is the problem with your existing Belize IBC? Using a middle man to pose as the beneficial owner is not a recommended solution...
Exactly as above, what is the problem with your existing Belize IBC? Do you have a bank account in Belize? If yes, then I believe Belize offers secrecy?

I don't trust the Belize country any longer and I read that it is not secure compared to other offshore jurisdictions like Panama, Mauritius and Seychelles. It has a company registrar which can be accessible publical and your anonymity is not granted there if a international auth. request ticks in:mad: I will change to a other offshore jurisdiction regardless what.

georgegt said:
Yes there is a public registrar of companies, it is called general commercial register. Do you stand BO as for business operations? if not please let me know what do you mean by BO.
Sorry for the confusion, mend Beneficial Owner.

You still can hide the BO in Guatemala. For example you can incorporate a corporation using 2 Guatemalans, then they sign a share sales agreement with the real owner of the shares. The agreement is sent to the owner by mail along with the share titles. So if someone goes to the register to see who is the owner of the corporation they will see that the owners are 2 Guatemalan and not the real owner.

gianti said:
I don't trust the Belize country any longer and I read that it is not secure compared to other offshore jurisdictions like Panama, Mauritius and Seychelles. It has a company registrar which can be accessible publical and your anonymity is not granted there if a international auth. request ticks in:mad: I will change to a other offshore jurisdiction regardless what.
Maybe, dwilson can provide more insight in to this matter.

Other than that, I believe any country that has signed TIEAs with Belize can request for the beneficial owner's information if they provide sufficient evidence of wrong-doing to the government of Belize about the suspect. Without the provision of this information by the requesting country, I believe it is illegal in Belize for anyone to disclose your information.

There may be other offshore jurisdiction where it is pretty complicated to get such information for anyone so officials. Seychelles is such a jurisdiction but there may be others as well.

Mauritius is one too. In Mauritius you need to declare the ultimate beneficial owners to the FSC only. In the registrar of companies, you can use nominee shareholder or director. But if you do not want to reveal your identity at all, you can incorporate a domestic company in Mauritius using nominee directors and shareholders. To protect yourself, you then have to create a trust between you and the nominee shareholder.

However, using the Domestic Company implies filing a financial statement every year :)

The registrar offer paid service where you can find limited information such as shareholders, directors, registered address. Also, this service is not available online.

However, you can counter this by using nominee directors and shareholders. Regarding Ultimate Beneficial Owners, this will at no cost be disclosed to anyone. As I said, Only FSC and your bank will know.

Regarding Ultimate Beneficial Owners, this will at no cost be disclosed to anyone
I get confused, in one thread I read there is no word / term "owner of a company" here I read Ultimate Beneficial Owner / UBO - what is the truth? What do you call a person who owns all shares in a company beside shareholder? and if there is no term like "owner of a company" what is the difference compared to a Ultimate Beneficial Owner ?

You need first to differentiate onshore and offshore.

In onshore, a person who owns all shares is the sole shareholder. And it stops here for most jurisdiction.

In offshore, the persons who owns all shares will still be a shareholder. However, only on paper. The real person owning the company is the ultimate beneficial owner. He/She will make a trust deed with the shareholder so as to stipulate all terms and conditions. But some people who does not want this, they will themselves holds shares in the company. Hence they will be the UBO and shareholder at the same time. But in offshore, it better you get other entity to hold shares, they are reffered to as nominee shareholders

Reactions: moneymaker

Latest Threads