Our valued sponsor

where to invest 50k eur?

He had a real product! Spent about US$20K (¥140K) on raw materials and whatnot. He told me all the details, but frankly, my Chinese is NOT that fluent and he was so excited and speaking so fast, I didn't have the heart to interrupt him to make him repeat it. Basically, they automated the assembly of some other products into 4 completely different finished products. He came up with the idea when he heard and read how AMZN screwed his previous clients. He and his wife did sourcing for foreign buyers. Some of these foreign buyers outsourced his services to find them a product, purchase it, pack it, and ship it to their FBA account.

He had an army of "buyers" all over the world, probably Chinese, buying products off AMZN and ALiExpress etc etc. I know he referred to them as Wumao!
Wumao ¥½ = US$0.07
Is he still working as dropship agent ?Would need a reliable one.

I hope you will post here if you find something reliable and solid to put your 50K into. It may be of interest for many coming around this thread!

Reactions: AnonymousCryptoOTC
He had a real product! Spent about US$20K (¥140K) on raw materials and whatnot. He told me all the details, but frankly, my Chinese is NOT that fluent and he was so excited and speaking so fast, I didn't have the heart to interrupt him to make him repeat it. Basically, they automated the assembly of some other products into 4 completely different finished products. He came up with the idea when he heard and read how AMZN screwed his previous clients. He and his wife did sourcing for foreign buyers. Some of these foreign buyers outsourced his services to find them a product, purchase it, pack it, and ship it to their FBA account.

He had an army of "buyers" all over the world, probably Chinese, buying products off AMZN and ALiExpress etc etc. I know he referred to them as Wumao!
Wumao ¥½ = US$0.07

the production part is not that interesting as the last part referring to the "army of buyers"
having so many accounts(working on the same goal) without being noticed is impressive, or we are missing a part of the story

the production part is not that interesting as the last part referring to the "army of buyers"
having so many accounts(working on the same goal) without being noticed is impressive, or we are missing a part of the story
That was his thing. I never used it because I deal directly in (only) wholesale. I don't do B2C. Only B2B.

I sent him a message to see if he is still doing it. I'm pretty sure he retired, but doesn't hurt to ask.