Our valued sponsor

Where to locate new company

Barney2201

Member Plus
Feb 19, 2017
Visit site
We already have a successful UK company, we are now looking to start a off shore company to provide the following services:

• Invoice goods & services to our UK company to allow extraction of some profits offshore
  • Sell a new product from China to UK / European companies. This will be manufactured in China then sent direct to end user. Order via website of offshore company.
We can register director of off shore company as relation based in South Africa so 'arms length'. We need a location which can turn around a new company with bank account ASAP as need to invoice some profits away from UK company before year end (February).

Currently looking at Mauritius (using a GBC 1 set up) or Dubai (RAK based in Free Zone).

Would consider Nominee Director as option as we need to protect our UK directorships or possibly family member in SA is OK.

Will consult a tax pro but wanted initial thoughts from the community of where's best and any intro's of a good formation company.

Note, this is not to evade UK personnel tax, we are fully aware anything we bring / make on shore will be taxed. All we are looking for is a solution to reduce our corporation tax liabilities.

Thanks in advance

Reactions: diablo
I'd recommend you seeking for a tax advisor. If you are a director of an offshore company with 0% of tax on profit and you reside in the UK, you company enters into the hoop of a UK company and you have to pay 19% of corportation tax. I'd recommend a good tax adviser, but the admin will think that I'm spamming and will tell me off or ban me.

I am also looking for something similar but I would like to invoice from the same company as well. But I was also looking into Malta as alternative too. I have check with these guys Homepage - international-taxes.com - Offshore Company formation: business abroad for entrepreneurs - Now with Malta and Romania especially good tax benefits! for Malta incorporation and it does not seem like a bad idea but being a newbie I am not really sure about it. Also, I have checked a few other but the prices between providers seem to fluctuate a lot.

have you used Google to search the forum, it is full of advise and recommendation you just need to find it and don't expect to be spoon feeded.

Generally speaking you want to look for legal advise with a law firm or an certified accountant in order to get something useful and not a reply which may be a copy/paste from another website! The forum offers a lot of information but when it comes to tax or legal advise you better find a professional to ask to avoid troubles.

Yes same here i joined the forum and paid but seems not much advise is given here or indication on some good companies.
It is not clear to me what "the same is" for you??

Latest Threads