Our valued sponsor

Where to lookup a Seychelles company?

You can't lookup a Seychelles company there is no public registrar or any database to look up a Seychelles company, thats why it offers a almost 100% privacy and anonymity and why it is so difficult to trace down the beneficial owner of such an entity.

There is no account opened if you incorporate a Seychelles company only!

goog said:
So it is 100% anonymous and you are 100% sure it can't be looked up anywhere?
Yes 100% sure! ;)

You will receive all the original corporate documents for your company by courier services that may be used for proof that the company is actually incorporated. The major benefit is that their is indeed no register about companies in the Seychelles so you won't be able to look such entity up.

I came across this old thread while I Googled about how to lookup a Seychelles company. I can confirm, you get a company certificate, company number, memorandum and articles and alot more paper. Still it's not possible to go to any Registry of Companies in the Seychelles and lookup data of a company registered there!

That's awesome and unique for this offshore jurisdiction.

Reactions: JohnLocke
I came across this old thread while I Googled about how to lookup a Seychelles company. I can confirm, you get a company certificate, company number, memorandum and articles and alot more paper. Still it's not possible to go to any Registry of Companies in the Seychelles and lookup data of a company registered there!
That's awesome and unique for this offshore jurisdiction.
You opened a really old thread Sir! Seems it is still valid and for use to someone.

Latest Threads