Our valued sponsor

Where to register????? Please help!

I'm still here with my business, stronger then any before! I have structured my business in a way that it makes most sense for me according to my own goals and future plans which included tax reduction, total privacy or as much as possible, securing funds and assets and finally personal privacy, I wanted to stay total anonymous when doing business. All this I archived so I'm a happy man.

This thread should be made sticky so everyone can get some value from it. Good alternative to all of the suggested is to become an expat and not to be registered anywhere. You need a good insurance company to cover your medical help but other than that it's the best legal way to avoid to pay tax.

Say you put it all into a Cyprus company since it is EU then I would assume you could avoid any monitoring from the tax auth in the UK and you have options to reduce tax dramatically or not?
Indeed it is an otion you want to speak with your tax adviser or a tax lawyer about, there are a wealth of options to avoid any attention from the local tax auth.

Seychelles has been so far my first and last destination.
By now, I have Offshore companies in the following jurisdictions.

Panama

Belize

Mauritius

Cyprus

Seychelles

BVI (2 offshore companies)

Isle Of Man

Andorra

Curacao (Netherlands Antilles)

Uruguay

For non offshore jurisdictions I have:

UK

Swiss

Sweden

Spain

It all works perfectly together in one cool tax free chain doublethumbsup
This is indeed a great list taxhaven for any one new into the formation of offshore companies for their business you may consider these offshore jurisdictions since they are the lefovers of the OECD that are not restricted that much at the time speaking.

Reactions: JohnLocke
Indeed it is an otion you want to speak with your tax adviser or a tax lawyer about, there are a wealth of options to avoid any attention from the local tax auth.
To speak with an tax adviser and even a good International tax lawyer is a great advise actually and will safe you from troubles in the future.

Reactions: JohnLocke
This is indeed a great list taxhaven for any one new into the formation of offshore companies for their business you may consider these offshore jurisdictions since they are the lefovers of the OECD that are not restricted that much at the time speaking.
Most would like to consider what their goals actually are and what additional service are required, check if the services required are also available for this jurisdiction of their choice and then choose!

I'm still here with my business' date=' stronger then any before! I have structured my business in a way that it makes most sense for me according to my own goals and future plans which included tax reduction, total privacy or as much as possible, securing funds and assets and finally personal privacy, I wanted to stay total anonymous when doing business. All this I archived so I'm a happy man.[/quote']
Thanks for your feedback it's very useful ;)

Say you put it all into a Cyprus company since it is EU then I would assume you could avoid any monitoring from the tax auth in the UK and you have options to reduce tax dramatically or not?
For non UK citizens doing business abroad it makes no sense to incorporate in Cyprus since they will be both personal and business vise excempted from any tax the first 7 years. UK try to attract new money and applied this tax rule.

If you are looking for a merchant account for your business, go with a Cyprus company since cclogic is able to help you then, if you for any reason want a total anonymous company with know accounting etc. go with jurisdictions like the Seychelles which at the moment offer the best benefits for anyone compared to pupolar jurisdictions like Panama, Gibraltar, BVI and so forth then use billing companies like CCBILL, PSBILL, GSPAY, FAILSAIFE payment and so on do handle your credit card processing... beside CCBILL then the other mentioned are not that established so don't put all your eegs in one basked, hope you understand what the meaning of this is!
Good luck, cheers.
Do you think this is still the only valid option if a merchant account is one of the mandatory requirements for my business setup?