Our valued sponsor

Where to sell EU shelf companies?

jauser

Jan 15, 2017
Visit site
Hi friends

I have 2 european companies that I want to sell. Companies are considered "shelf companies" (registered from 2015), the are active but like dormant

Does anyone know of some advisors that are dedicated to the purchase of companies?

best regards

Note: I received a offer from a advisor but I considered the price offered is low

Reactions: negon
Hi friends

I have 2 european companies that I want to sell. Companies are considered "shelf companies" (registered from 2015), the are active but like dormant

Does anyone know of some advisors that are dedicated to the purchase of companies?

best regards

Note: I received a offer from a advisor but I considered the price offered is low

What is your price jauser?

EU VAT company at 1000€ and other company not vat registered at 400€
I'm interested in purchasing your non vat company. Kindly pm me details, confirmation of zero liabilities, etc.
I do not have a personal relationship w/ shelf company vendors, have been researching & happy to provide you the firms I felt most credible.

Sorry, I cant send PM because I am not poweruser and I dont know if this forum is right for sale company here.
I was asking about European shelf-companies resellers. If @Admin give permission then i will attach you all details.

Can you give an opinion on this @Admin ?

Thank you @Admin

I dont want sell anything in forum, also I cant sell a company to a private individual because I need to sell for an advisor who knows how to prepare the documentation... Sorry Jorel. Do you know @Admin about some advisor who buy EU companies?

This post is still to consult about advisers dedicated to the purchase of shelf companies

You want to sell something on this forum and try to hide your business inbetween the lines. It's very easy to read, sorry my friend, peole here are nt stupid.

If you have a bunch of shelf companies you want to sell, make a sales page, pay for advertising here and get your business running. There are lot's of people here that may be interested in what you have to offer. On the other hand, if it is really advise you are looking for, then you need to be more specific in regards to jurisdictions, age of the company, business activity and so forth.

You are wrong @auric

in the first place it would be a great risk to sell a company to a user of offshorecorptalk that you dont know in which problems to can mix you and secondly (with all due respect to @Jorel) you never knows about the guy what did he want to buy your company, he might want to know my personal data (you never know what they could do with their data or if they are a tax inspector ...)

You says "here are not stupid" so you should to know a company that to sell companies is his job will NOT SELL YOU a company per 400€...

Read the post from the beginning, I ask about SELLERS, a user ask me about prices and I answer considering that the question was only out of curiosity..

I am looking for others diferent companies what google offer me... EXAMPLE and I expected that @Admin or another user who sells companies and have know-how about the business would give me some names..