Our valued sponsor

where to setup a company for dropshipping business ?

padima

Oct 20, 2020
Visit site
hello there

the question is in the title, i wanted to know what would be the easiest,cheapest ,less taxable ,place where to setup a company for dropshipping business

Any ideas/suggestions are welcomed

thanks

I'm interested in starting a dropshipping business too and am currently dealing with company registration. Bump
All dropshipper that make really money are now in UAE. They all have company in UAE with residence and local bank accounts to store the profits.

For the merchant accounts part we recommend UK llp. Even all the dropshipping kids using stolen IDs to setup a 15€ UK Ltd and cheat on PayPal and stripe.

if you want to start in dropsshipping seriously then start with a serious company setup. Everything else will led to blocked merchant accounts as well as blocked ads managers.

All dropshipper that make really money are now in UAE. They all have company in UAE with residence and local bank accounts to store the profits.

For the merchant accounts part we recommend UK llp. Even all the dropshipping kids using stolen IDs to setup a 15€ UK Ltd and cheat on PayPal and stripe.

if you want to start in dropsshipping seriously then start with a serious company setup. Everything else will led to blocked merchant accounts as well as blocked ads managers.
The problem with UK LLP is that you are liable for corporate taxes in UK if selling to UK customers, right?
So a US LLC is perhaps better as no taxes if you sell worldwide.

The problem with UK LLP is that you are liable for corporate taxes in UK if selling to UK customers, right?
So a US LLC is perhaps better as no taxes if you sell worldwide.
No. We work with a lawyer living in UAE using a UK llp. He doesn't pay taxes in UK even if he have UK clients.

I suggest double check in both cases US LLC to US customers and UK llp to UK customers with local lawyers of each country.

We have many drops hopping clients using this setup never faced trouble in practice.

Pardon my naiveness here, but how would a kid use a stolen id to set up an LLC? Wouldn't documents need to be notorized? Also, where would the cash go so he could get it without it getting linked to a bank account? I'm not interested in doing anything illegal, but am wondering how they are able to do this.

Pardon my naiveness here, but how would a kid use a stolen id to set up an LLC? Wouldn't documents need to be notorized? Also, where would the cash go so he could get it without it getting linked to a bank account? I'm not interested in doing anything illegal, but am wondering how they are able to do this.
I mentioned UK LLP.

It's pretty easy.

PayPal, Stripe and Payoneer have low KYC.

For the company formation they need notarized documents so they go to the very well known public notary called photoshop.

I don't advise to do this - Just mention what I see how the kids doing it.

No. We work with a lawyer living in UAE using a UK llp. He doesn't pay taxes in UK even if he have UK clients.

I suggest double check in both cases US LLC to US customers and UK llp to UK customers with local lawyers of each country.

We have many drops hopping clients using this setup never faced trouble in practice.
Hmm but if the kids doing this don't file company returns and report to uk tax, won't the company be shut down pretty quickly?

Latest Threads