Our valued sponsor

Where to setup easy offshore company with bank account?

Hi, Given your requirement to avoid or reduce taxation it is highly unlikely that simply creating a company and bank account in an offshore location will be a simple answer. Your tax status, country of residence, how you trade, etc all need to be taken into account to ensure that whatever structure you create works for you and above all is legal. In some cases just forming an offshore company achieves this, but it is very rare. I am happy to discuss matters further with you if you wish.

Reactions: CaptK
Hi, Given your requirement to avoid or reduce taxation it is highly unlikely that simply creating a company and bank account in an offshore location will be a simple answer. Your tax status, country of residence, how you trade, etc all need to be taken into account to ensure that whatever structure you create works for you and above all is legal. In some cases just forming an offshore company achieves this, but it is very rare. I am happy to discuss matters further with you if you wish.
Hello, I agree with James.
I can solve your question, but I need more information.
Kind Regards

Hi how would a US citizen set it up in an offshore LLC while living in a non US country? Would it reduce taxation as you know we have to file everything and I have no problems? What about bank accounts ? Many brokerages, banks still are asking me not to bother them in opening up an account even though I am resident of the country I am living in ?Their compliance does not want to accept US citizens whether resident or even dual nationals.

Latest Threads