Our valued sponsor

Where to start an offshore company?

The first question to ask is, what is the business you are going to do with the company? Depending on the answer some may be able to suggest the proper offshore jurisdiction for your new company.

You will have a hard time working on the countries first. If you really want to work it out, then, start with a solid production. You will no longer think so much if you have very reliable products to sell. Everything else will follow right there and then.

Reactions: JohnLocke
I was wondering what are the best places to start an offshore company if have costs' date=' reputation and processing time in mind? What are the top three places?[/quote']
Good question, difficult for anyone to answer.

What business are you into?

Where are you living, Europe / USA / ASIA ?

What monthly profits are you doing ?

Do you need privacy or dont care?

What are your goals to archieve?

And there are lots of questions to be answered in order to answer your questions. Otherwise go safe and setup a Seychelles off shore company with cyprus banking as 98% of the forum users here do :)

Reactions: JohnLocke
Good question, difficult for anyone to answer.

What business are you into?

Where are you living, Europe / USA / ASIA ?

What monthly profits are you doing ?

Do you need privacy or dont care?

What are your goals to archieve?

And there are lots of questions to be answered in order to answer your questions. Otherwise go safe and setup a Seychelles off shore company with cyprus banking as 98% of the forum users here do :)
Sums it all I believe.. make a good business plane for your offshore setup and you will be fine.

In order to know where you want to start your offshore Company and what would Work best for you I would recommend to make it very clear to everyone what business you are into and what you are looking for when you setup the Company! The question you were asking is too broad.

Latest Threads