Our valued sponsor

Where would be the best places to open a business Bank account + incorporation in for a traditional business to do check deposits.

hernanday

Dec 23, 2019
Visit site
I have a business that I'm looking to setup offshore account + offshore incorporation for [well several actually]
I'm trying keep down the price of incorporation and bank fees [business taking in $400-900k a year in hand written checks from customers]
-Average check size is around $90k,
-I'm not crazy about doing it in the US but willing to consider it, would prefer Caribbean or West Europe.
-Would like to open the accounts without putting my funds at risk in some uninsured bank.
-Don't want to pay for some resident visa, or the extreme high fees in Dubai/UAE of 3-5k

Reactions: Marios
If they are US checks, it's going to be very expensive and very slow to cash them anywhere outside of US. Clearing a US check even with a major international bank in the EU can take weeks or months.

So by all means go international if you're sure about it, but keep clearing checks in the US and wire money to your other accounts from the US.

Checks are so '90.
Sols is right - if these are US checks - better cash them in US.
Another thing to consider is that you need to have someone there to physically collect the check and take it to the bank to cash it out.