Our valued sponsor

Where would you transfer your bank money to?

Hey,

as things are getting scary around the world, lot of people are moving out their money out of the banks. Where would you suggest it to move it to?

Im looking for non-crypto platforms where I could keep the cash in different currencies.

What platforms and currency would you recommend to keep your money with? What are the safe places in times of the global crisis.

I would be grateful for any advice.

Thanks

Hey,

as things are getting scary around the world, lot of people are moving out their money out of the banks. Where would you suggest it to move it to?

Im looking for non-crypto platforms where I could keep the cash in different currencies.

What platforms and currency would you recommend to keep your money with? What are the safe places in times of the global crisis.

I would be grateful for any advice.

Thanks
You want to park your money in traditionally safe jurisdictions with a well-established rule of law. Places such as Switzerland, Liechtenstein, Austria, Singapore, and the Cayman Islands come to mind. You will pay for the privilege with high deposit amounts, KYC rules, low interest rates, etc. There are always tradeoffs. All of those jurisdictions also have companies where you can store gold and silver in secure private vaults.

You want to park your money in traditionally safe jurisdictions with a well-established rule of law. Places such as Switzerland, Liechtenstein, Austria, Singapore, and the Cayman Islands come to mind. You will pay for the privilege with high deposit amounts, KYC rules, low interest rates, etc. There are always tradeoffs. All of those jurisdictions also have companies where you can store gold and silver in secure private vaults.
can you share any specific banks with the easiest KYC?

Non-bank assets is the way to go. Those who live in developing countries always run risk of country being sanctioned or being blacklisted on any given day sadly. So buy farm land, building land or income producing real estate outside your home country.

There is no platform that is safe in a real crisis. You can only spread your money around if you want to stay in cash and stay below the deposit protection figure of the bank (100k per a bank in EU banks). You can also buy AAA rated treasury bonds that now yield nothing or have a negative yield if you have money above the deposit protection figure.

However with inflation happening and potential rate rises on the horizon you may well want to put money into assets that will benefit from inflation. You can search online for such assets.

Reactions: daxbr