Our valued sponsor

Where's a suitable place (minimal reporting) to incorporate if no privacy is needed?

People here share what they think they understood from reading here and there or even from an advisor. If something is wrong then we are happy to have you here to correct it.

Your input is much appreciated :)

As you already announced to be an service provider why not get your own signature, so you can get all the stupid guys in as customers!
Instead of having someone to correct the wrong infromation, maybe it would be better to only "speak if knowledgeable" about something.
But as we are all different, everyone's free to act in the way they want.

About your comment on service provider, I'm not fishing here to get new customers, I'm only using my direct experience to give real life examples.
If people are interested to know more about what i do, they can always contact me via DM. ;-)

Reactions: erni
Well that type of setup sounds perfect for sure!

After setting up & running lots of companies I've arrived at the conclusion that at least part of what I do in the future will be informal and based on full privacy ONLY, likely connected with new privacy coins.

I've been discussing these things at length with my only remaining colleague, we do have a certain foothold left in Scandinavia for customers, but I'd prefer to ditch that market altogether. He has a company in Estonia, so we could use that for "official" customers that need to see some track record & then build the new in an informal way :)
Sounds like a good plan!!!
I can't comment on Estonia as I've zero knowledge about company setup, taxes and privacy.

Reactions: Dasboot
Estonia is fully surveilled & controlled of course, but when your "developers" are in Mali with a legit company its easy to run it with close to zero profits ;-)

Banks there have gotten stricter & he had to deal with a transfer stuck for a month, should be possible to structure it better, like also having "servers" in Mali and whatnot.

His background is that he married in Mali & visits sometimes, and mine is migrating to Thailand a few years back, so we should have lots of options for sure!

Oh man!!!
Had to deal with several transfers from and to Africa and everytime my old bank was making it impossible.
The new bank is more relaxed and even with transfers from/to Belize, BVI, Panama, etc. they are not making any issue.

An alternative, which I'm anyway not familiar with, could be using crypto. But I'm an old style guy .... i only deal with things I know ;-)

Reactions: Dasboot

Latest Threads