Our valued sponsor

Which answer to this question?

So you need an offshore bank account to hold your hard earned 1000 euro - good luck.

Try to open an account like Wise, you don't need any offshore account, or is it a kind of prestige object you need to flash to your friends working on Mc Donalds?

"games in foreign country"

what type of game ???
Can you give more details about you and your business??
So I can Guide you

videogames... and all country with euro or usd currency are banned and most big country too like swiss etc... im using a filipina account from a friends right now but i csnt do it « legit » till i found a bank in a poor/weird country

and for uplana most of EMI has an Uk bin on their debit card or LT so doesnt works neither...

videogames... and all country with euro or usd currency are banned and most big country too like swiss etc... im using a filipina account from a friends right now but i csnt do it « legit » till i found a bank in a poor/weird country

and for uplana most of EMI has an Uk bin on their debit card or LT so doesnt works neither...
You should tell the bank "I want bank account for my Online business"
My business is
Video Games Trading which Includes reselling video games consoles which enable visual playing when connected to video devices such as televisions, computers, mobile devices and phones, such consoles involve PlayStation, Xbox …etc.

Hope this help.
I am not expert. Do take expert advice before taking any step.

Do try with this

They allow remote opening

Reactions: stayh4ppy
Thanks you i ll tell the truth again then maybe bad luck in armenia.. they were like: but why u want open an account here? U know people in armenia etc etc
Asset protection
Diversification
I find your bank Safe.
Currency diversification
Higher interest rates on your savings
Flexibility for running online business

Any of above which suits you better.

Latest Threads