Our valued sponsor

Which are your best online earning sites?

jb100

Corporate Services
Mentor Group Gold
Sep 19, 2009
Visit site
Online earning sites are not stable and constant like your internet speed that always varies.Year 2008 was my best year as I earned decent money from ciao and my searchfunds.com.They are closed now.This year 2009 is the year of PTC and forum websites.But now most PTC are scam,closed or not paying.So forum websites are only option to learn.Writing articles is also a good thinking,but where is the paying sites, open for all international members?

My best year was 2008 and the first 3 month in 2009 doing HYIP's works very well for me.... I lost almost nothing compared to the earnings.

For me the best site is none as yet. All come to be the best at some point of time but finally end up being low due to lesser revenue or whatever reasons. I did make a few bucks from mypage5 but now it has really incompatible and hard earning rules. Sad tat none remain forever. ;)

Machida said:
It’s been a year since I used ptc sites to make money. Most of them aren’t really paying. I am so tired of them since all I get are cents.
If you really like to make money online then it would be advisable to build your own site.
No_Only websites can never help you to earn money online.It looks very easy to say but the practicality and reality is far away.More than 90% of website owners makes no money or earn very little money.I have a site since last three years which cost me nearly $80 and I have just made $12 from Google adsense and that money is still with Google.So never think that websites mean money.

dilip1456 said:
PTCs for sure are the slowest way of making money online. I initially thout i will sign up to a ten sites and earn 2 dollars in each thus making a 20 dollars a month. Sadly few closed down n many turned scam.. :(
Your above problem from PTC websites is also my problem and problems of most of the members too.We simply calculate ten PTC multiplied by $2 is equal to $20 easy earning in a month.Here is the mistake.Online Money is not earned mathematically,it requires hard work,dedication and research.So most of us are lacking.If we can learn lessons from those scam PTC, we can earn.

jb100 said:
No_Only websites can never help you to earn money online.It looks very easy to say but the practicality and reality is far away.More than 90% of website owners makes no money or earn very little money.I have a site since last three years which cost me nearly $80 and I have just made $12 from Google adsense and that money is still with Google.So never think that websites mean money.
I know what I am saying when I said that it would be better if you are going to build your own site and then earn from it. I am making my living from maintaining my sites. Where did you get the idea that earning money is easy?

There are no such things as easy on earning money!

You are right, guys. There is no such thing as easy money online or offline. You have to work hard and with dedication. I thought making money online will be a piece of cake. And instead of earning anything, I am paying more for hosting charges, domian and for traffic. So far, i made just a handful of dollars with my 2 blogs and a site.

I think digital point and Craig list are two best resources to fiind some legal and simple jobs to enhance your current income. But there are chances of finding some fraudsters on Craiglist. That's why I usually prefer digital point.

Latest Threads