Our valued sponsor

Which countries have life time company registration for one price

NealC

Mar 19, 2023
SA
Visit site
I believe India and some other countries have a scheme where you pay once and it's good for life time.

I am looking to provide services online and won't be living in the country.

I would like recommendation for any country you are aware of and I will look into the tax matter separately.

Thanks!

Many places don't have any fixed company fees. IIRC, UK, Canada, Cyprus (abolished this year), Ireland, New Zealand, and Malta for example don't have any fixed annual company fee. You pay for the incorporation and that's it.

But there are usually other fees, for example filing fees or stamp duties. Even India has those. Plus of course fee for a registered company address and other fees payable to a corporate service provider.

If you're looking to incorporate an entity and never think about it again, you don't have a lot of options beyond maybe some UK LP or Canada LP. But there are regulations in motion to change that.

If you absolutely don't want to think about anything again for at least a few years, you can try prepaying with a corporate service provider and they'll use that balance to pay fixed/statutory fees for you.

Switzerland. You pay once, and you are good for life. Just remember that you have to file annual accounts and pay some taxes. Depending on the canton, there are minimum taxes. The tax rates are here:

You have that in most European countries i.e. Denmark, Sweden, Norway, UK etc. etc.

Many places don't have any fixed company fees. IIRC, UK, Canada, Cyprus (abolished this year), Ireland, New Zealand, and Malta for example don't have any fixed annual company fee. You pay for the incorporation and that's it.
Malta Business Registry requires an annual return to "renew" a company registration, with penalties for late filing. Their fee starts at €85 and increases depending on your share capital and how you submit the return.