Our valued sponsor

WHICH EMI FOR SLP SCOTTHISH?

Liberty

Aug 29, 2019
Visit site
Hello everyone, I'm new to the forum and I follow you with so much interest. I need advice, please. I am a European citizen and I am a tax resident in Panama. I would like to open a Scottish LP with two off shore members, I think Belize. My question is, before spending money, if I can open an EMI account for this LP? If yes, with which? I ask this because I did not succeed with my Panama company. thank you very much in advance.

How old is this Scottish SLP if I may ask? I mean is it a new company or old?

Hello everyone, I'm new to the forum and I follow you with so much interest. I need advice, please. I am a European citizen and I am a tax resident in Panama. I would like to open a Scottish LP with two off shore members, I think Belize. My question is, before spending money, if I can open an EMI account for this LP? If yes, with which? I ask this because I did not succeed with my Panama company. thank you very much in advance.

I opened leupay and paysera 3 years ago with scottish lp, I don’t know if it’s possible yet

Thank you all for your interest. I asked you more experts because the problem that I find in particular is my residence in Panama, in fact about a year ago leopay closed my personal account. With my company in Panama, although I have an account in Europe with a leading European bank, I cannot open the account with TW. At this point I decided to change the corporate vehicle by focusing on a Scottish SLP with two members, one from Malta and another from Belize. But the thing that puzzles me is that, after reading the forum, to find myself again not having solved my problem is that I spent money for incorporation for nothing. Reading other posts it seems to me that I understand that for Caribbean societies even EMI are making stories. For this reason I ask you which EMI accepts the Belizians. Thanks again.

Latest Threads