Our valued sponsor

Which EMI has this BIN: 5161 80

@azb1 The question was which financial service provider issues cards with the BIN 516180. A BIN is the first six digits of a card number. From your list, I checked a few and some are issuing Visa only or don't seem to be issuing Mastercards under this particular BIN. Where did you get that list from?

@leonardomuti3 Why do you need this particular BIN?

The BIN looks like a prepaid BIN that might have belonged to Wirecard. Railsbank recently bought Wirecard Card Solutions Limited, so the BIN (if it was an old Wirecard BIN) might be retiring or changing.

Reactions: troubled soul
@azb1 The question was which financial service provider issues cards with the BIN 516180. A BIN is the first six digits of a card number. I don't think the list you have provided is very helpful in this particular case.

The BIN looks like a prepaid BIN that might have belonged to Wirecard. Railsbank recently bought Wirecard Card Solutions Limited, so the BIN (if it was an old Wirecard BIN) might be retiring or changing.
I thought Wirecard issues prepaid cards for these services . That's why I mention them.

@azb1 The question was which financial service provider issues cards with the BIN 516180. A BIN is the first six digits of a card number. From your list, I checked a few and some are issuing Visa only or don't seem to be issuing Mastercards under this particular BIN. Where did you get that list from?

@Sols thanks for answering me. The reason I am asking about this particular BIN is because this is the only card that can help me in what I am looking for. I know that this is a virtual card for sure, but I am trying to find the provider of this card.

@leonardomuti3 if it provides any clue, binlist.net thinks this is a prepaid Business Mastercard issued in the UK. Add another digit to 516180 (e.g. 5161801, 5161802, etc) and it will attempt to guess it. Hope that helps narrow it down as you look for EMIs (for Business account) with this BIN, look for UK issuers.

Latest Threads