Our valued sponsor

Which EMI would you suggest for low amounts?

Hello, dear members of the forum!
Which EMI would you suggest for low amounts, like 2k EUR/month? Will it be reported under CRS and what if I separate this amount into 2 different EMIs?
Would somebody be interested in 1-2K EUR/monthly?
I am an EU citizen.
And by the way, did you ever have any issue with an EMI reporting you to your local government? Please share your real experience only.

Thank you for your knowledge in advance.
Kind Regards!

Which EMI would you suggest for low amounts, like 2k EUR/month?
What is the purpose / reason for usage / business case? Destination(s) of incoming and outgoing payments? (I presume all payments will be in EUR.) Do you need a personal or a business account?
Will it be reported under CRS
May be. The situation now is uncertain, in the definitely not very far future all EMIs in AEOI/CRS countries will certainly report (automatically). (All EMIs report on demand even now.)
and what if I separate this amount into 2 different EMIs?
Would somebody be interested in 1-2K EUR/monthly?
The amount does not matter, if we talk about automatic reporting (CRS). If we talk about taxmen interest, it depends on a particular country and case.
And by the way, did you ever have any issue with an EMI reporting you to your local government? Please share your real experience only.
I personally know about one case, when a person (EU citizen) was politely asked by Mr. Taxman for explanation, how the money flowing to his EMI account regularly every month are taxed. This person has some troubles with the government before, so I do not know whether it was a consequence of an automatic reporting or of a reporting on demand.