Our valued sponsor

Which Jurisdiction for company to Open Account in EU

corleone

Feb 22, 2019
Visit site
Dear Valued Members,

I need an advice on choosing jurisdiction for my company (planing form a new company), to open bank account in EU. What do you suggest , where should i form a new company to open bank account in EU ? remote openening is not necessary, business sector is marine.

i have a marshall island company already, got a bank account in Estonia Verso bank , but bank wanted to charge 300€/montly maintenance fee so i closed it, i think they do not want to work with MH jurisdiction anymore. if you know any banks in EU which opens account for Marshall islands company.

i need your advices , thanks in advance

regards,

What do you suggest , where should i form a new company to open bank account in EU ? remote openening is not necessary, business sector is marine.

Are you an EU resident and national firstly? You could be a Russian living in Kabul for all we know ns2. Your personal circumstances, passport, residency makes a big difference to EU banks for company opening.

i have a marshall island company already, got a bank account in Estonia Verso bank , but bank wanted to charge 300€/montly maintenance fee so i closed it, i think they do not want to work with MH jurisdiction anymore.

Versobank went into liquidation back in March 27 2018. They don't want to work with anyone actually.

Notification of liquidation of a credit institution - Versobank AS

Are you an EU resident and national firstly? You could be a Russian living in Kabul for all we know ns2. Your personal circumstances, passport, residency makes a big difference to EU banks for company opening.

Yes you right, my citizenship is Turkish, residing in Turkey, so Non-EU resident

And thanks for the Versobank notification, actually did not check theri website after closing account on 2017, so thats why, now makes clear.

You need to find banks in EU that support Turkish residents/nationals firstly - that will be the deciding factor. Only when you find those banks you can then determine jurisdiction in EU for your company.

You can try Turkish banks in Cyprus, Malta, Germany etc as you may have a better chance.