Our valued sponsor

Which offshore bank account gives more interest?

footi gupt

Jun 15, 2016
Visit site
I want to know if i open an offshore bank account either in canada or usa. Which account give more simple interest on the money which is in my bank account and which one do you prefer and why.
Also tell where rules are strict and where are not

Reactions: lastchance
Canada or US it's the same you just need to find the right bank that fits your needs. If you're not a US citizen you can forget about the account opening in the USA.

Otherwise you may try Bank of America which seems to be the most stable bank in the USA :)

Reactions: lastchance
Forget about USA and Canada if you speak offshore account this is not an option. You will want to go with any offshore jurisdiction that actually protect your privacy and where you stay anonymous.

Forget about USA and Canada if you speak offshore account this is not an option. You will want to go with any offshore jurisdiction that actually protect your privacy and where you stay anonymous.
Exactly, why consider USA and Canada your offshore options? The whole point is to get to the east or to those shattered islands which keeps it all confidential right?

I agree with this, US and Canada are very strict with their policies and documents requirements. You won't be able to pass the screening ( obviously via submitting the requirements ) hence you can't open a bank account if you really don't live in US or Canada. Try Cyprus, its one of the most popular countries for offshore banking.

Exactly, why consider USA and Canada your offshore options? The whole point is to get to the east or to those shattered islands which keeps it all confidential right?
For 99% of the visitors of this forum this is true :) But there are people that just need something to get access to US banks and payment processing and for that reason many believe a Delaware company for instant may be the solution to all their problems.

It seems they have been good for verification of PayPal accounts and for people from third world countries because of a lack of knowledge.

You can find much better and easier ways to get an account and also use it with PayPal.

Latest Threads