Our valued sponsor

Which online bank accounts can be succesfully added to Paypal?

A question. I do not plan to withdraw. I will just transfer money from bank to PayPal.

What if i add a new bank which does not belong to me? This means there will be a name mismatch between bank account and PP but as told, just transfer purposes, no withdraw need.

PS. I have a working setup already from same country. I plan to add my dad's bank account too into my PP for example :)

PayPal doesn't like non-resident companies. You can set something up in EU or US, get an EMI/bank account, and sign up. But once they start looking into where the owners and directors live, you'll run into problems. Ownership alone being foreign/out-of-region is usually not a problem, as long as you have directors and/or company operations where the company is incorporated.

To get around this you candeceive PayPal (which can lead to frozen funds and blacklisting — bad idea), relocate to a supported country, or establish a company in a supported country with local directors. The latter can be done in Cyprus or Malta quite easily. Just make sure it's the directors — not you — controlling the company on a day to day level.

You can use professional nominee directors for this, but even better would be to hire your own directors.

Reactions: cp74
Again a technical question: I have UK PP. Rarely i can not pay some services (I believe it was Microsoft US or so). I'm not hundred percent sure but is there a territory restriction of PayPal account of origins also?

Another one: If someone has two LLCs in two different countries, can he have two different business PayPal?

Normally, as far as i know, PayPal allows one personal and one business but never searched what if the business in different countries for the same person?