Our valued sponsor

which option is more risky?

extremedox101

road walker
Pro Member
Apr 17, 2017
Visit site
hi

i'm trying to find an answer to how i should make successful low-mid xxxx range deposits with debit cards without risking Skrill or TW account , the direction/option that have advantage over the other should work fine if i'm doing several transactions per month .

which is safer to do in your opinion...?

1#
i have stealth EEA skrill account , i know the volume is not issue at all with skrill . but with this account i'm not positive using (non western /non EEA card) as primary card ,will this flag my account ??

2# i have normal TW account no vpn etc, i use transferwise since 10 months . tw don't accept wire transfer from my country just send , recently i started to fund my account with local bank card i'm not sure why i have never think of it before , yet i did not try anything over high 3 digits . do you think its trouble if i deposit 2-3k into transferwise with cc then i repeat after week and receive other payments in same month?

i read paranoid stuff about transferwise and how they close accounts with low to zero balances . everything i do is clean but i would still avoid any drama or losing account.

i'm able to send wires to another emi , thought it will take 3-5 days till i can fully use funds , tw method take 2-3 days to transfer money where i want .

thanks

i'm trying to find an answer to how i should make successful low-mid xxxx range deposits with debit cards without risking Skrill or TW account , the direction/option that have advantage over the other should work fine if i'm doing several transactions per month .

Sorry. Whats your end goal? Where do you want money to be in end?

I would just stick to card to card transfers and don't blow up your TW or SK accounts.

TW will close your account sooner or later for sure, and about skrill, you can read reviews about their madness in trustpilot.

few days ago in another thread someone pointed out an important thing - if you let them make some money you'll be a valued customer

Sorry. Whats your end goal? Where do you want money to be in end?

I would just stick to card to card transfers and don't blow up your TW or SK accounts.

i buy crypto with skrill card or trade . i know skrill isn't paranoid unless they suspect fraud false or true .
but you are right there is even higher risk with TW to be specific , and for TW i think this too much for them to handle ...i think it's supplementary option

currently i don't know of any card2card service available for non EEA/europe users to send international payment from their local cards to eu issued card or skrill card i.e .. but the other way around works for me , but interestingly enough my skrill VCC is issued in non EU country although i appear to be living in uk as non native ... i have an idea to open account with bank founded in my skrill home country , then apply for credit card and fund skrill this way.

as for transferwise it's longer , i transfer to my EU iban on another non crypto related emi.--- this option take more time as wire/swift transfer .

few days ago in another thread someone pointed out an important thing - if you let them make some money you'll be a valued customer

true .. maybe u are talking about skrill? i had some days adding considerable amounts without long breaks , they are actually more open than new emi's but support is terrible .

true .. maybe u are talking about skrill? i had some days adding considerable amounts without long breaks , they are actually more open than new emi's but support is terrible .

yes, I have more experience with Skrill but it applies to TW and others too - they want money so it's worth the hassle - no surprise

Skrill is specific since they have multiple times more customers than any other EMI and they work the old school way - you can't expect the same from them as from a new EMI that is 1 year on the market

I mentioned this here a few times - get a VIP level (the higher the better :)) and you'll see the difference

I used to use Skrill for business many years ago back when it was called moneybookers.com. I didn't realise the service has fallen off so badly :confused:

yes, I have more experience with Skrill but it applies to TW and others too - they want money so it's worth the hassle - no surprise

Skrill is specific since they have multiple times more customers than any other EMI and they work the old school way - you can't expect the same from them as from a new EMI that is 1 year on the market

I mentioned this here a few times - get a VIP level (the higher the better :)) and you'll see the difference

yes , i agree its seem skrill been there for long time , they even know how to apologize to customers. for this reason i avoided hustlers like mistertango . you are right about the vip status , actually i missed the chance to reach this level because i spent 10k on 3 separated months and not in normal order .

I used to use Skrill for business many years ago back when it was called moneybookers.com. I didn't realise the service has fallen off so badly :confused:

i think skrill don't monitor trustpilot this why rating is so low ... i don't trust companies with very high positive feedback .sometimes business owners work with this site to manipulate reviews .

i think skrill don't monitor trustpilot this why rating is so low ... i don't trust companies with very high positive feedback .sometimes business owners work with this site to manipulate reviews .

Skrill monitor trust pilot regularly as you can see below for example. There is just too much negative feedback for them to cope with. You saying that 75% of 1,765 reviews giving it one star are fake? conf/(%. I know fake reviews go on but come on now......lol

Skrill monitor trust pilot regularly as you can see below for example. There is just too much negative feedback for them to cope with. You saying that 75% of 1,765 reviews giving it one star are fake? conf/(%. I know fake reviews go on but come on now......lol

check from page 5 to 72 (which take you back to 2012) , i don't say this smi(&% but i think it's the other way around when reviews are unusually positive , they are indication of higher manipulation.

check from page 5 to 72 (which take you back to 2012) , i don't say this smi(&% but i think it's the other way around when reviews are unusually positive , they are indication of higher manipulation.

lol....you think all that negative feedback is fake going back to 2012....really? conf/(% These pesky Russians have some hard working bots I guess.

P.S I googled "Skrill scam" and that told me all I need to know...hehe. Feedback on every site is negative for Skrill.

• Haha
Reactions: extremedox101
We can discuss trustpilot hours. This website is almost completely fake.
An happy customer will never come to a review website to say that he a happy. It a like that.
Bad feedback most are true but sometimes there is people crying for 1 day delay or outrageous fees of 2 cents.
Trustpilot will never make me choose a company because of its feedback

An happy customer will never come to a review website to say that he a happy.

important fact

it's very efficient as a "stay away" factor if you correctly estimate the importance of such a message - the amount of bad reviews relative to the "size" of company

looking at very low number of reviews on Skrill/Neteller compared to services like Transferwise/Revolut it's obvious that it tells nothing about a company that is many times bigger
also the geographical and regulatory differences may play a big role (EEA customer is very different from the US customer or Indian one)

btw look at PayPal - you got my point?

Reactions: Bmw850
We can discuss trustpilot hours. This website is almost completely fake.
An happy customer will never come to a review website to say that he a happy. It a like that.
Bad feedback most are true but sometimes there is people crying for 1 day delay or outrageous fees of 2 cents.
this is true , i think it was good idea to have place that show company score based on genuine reviews , but trustpilot don't work like that .

Latest Threads