Our valued sponsor

WHICH payment provider accepts CBD flowers shops

Flowerpower

Aug 19, 2019
Visit site
We are a swiss based Cannabis producer and sell our flowers globally, everything we do is fully legal and according to the law but there are no providers we know that want to get involved with Cannabis.
We heard about Ipaytotal but they look to us like scammers so we look for a good partner which allows us to offer CC in our shop for our customers.

Any ideas?

Thanks for your help.

Reactions: lory
Reactions: Cetme308win
The only payment provider you will find for this business is either if your local bank in the Netherland will help you or all the high risk payment processors which most often turn into a SCAM and will take a run with your money.

You may check your current competition and what payment processors they are using, most often in this industry they write some smallprint below the checkout page, this will be charge as XXXXXX and the payment processors name.

Last stop with less than 1% chances would be to ask Durango Merchant service if they know of any processor that can be of help.

I buy CDB and HHCP for sale through my supplier in Amsterdam, he accepts money only in dollars, euros and pounds sterling.
Unfortunately, I can't share my supplier contact with you because this is a private person and he asked not to disclose his identity to other people and I follow his advice, as I respect his personal space and what he does. You can try to find another supplier, basically many suppliers take dollars and euros, so you don't have to worry about this that you won't have the currency you need. You can always exchange money at the bank. Be careful of scammers and you will definitely succeed. Good luck friend!

Beside to suggest you to have a look in mentor group gold I would like to ask you, I know there are good payment processors in Sweden like the former Euroline and similar, what did they say to your legal cannabis setup?

Latest Threads