Our valued sponsor

which sim card to get for an American LLC company for the purpose of account verification?

have you tried with a Skype number?

I haven't tested it directly with Paypal but it has worked for me for several websites that require verification via call or SMS.

The number provided by Google Hangouts has worked for me for many websites as well.

install Nexplus app on android or ios and you are done.
have you already tested this app with paypal?

In that case skype or goole won't do. You need a telecom that will actually send you a simcard to an address that they verified. Then add google as secondary.
I read conflicting opinions, have you already tried skype and google voice to say it doesn't work with paypal?

I bought one here and it works, im not advertising anyone
sounds interesting, do you live in europe? i seem to have read that google voice is only available in america

have you tried with a Skype number?

I haven't tested it directly with Paypal but it has worked for me for several websites that require verification via call or SMS.

The number provided by Google Hangouts has worked for me for many websites as well.

Actually, I just confirmed that the phone number that I have associated with my Paypal account is my Skype number.

Actually, I just confirmed that the phone number that I have associated with my Paypal account is my Skype number.
yes, the user daxbr states the opposite, of course I believe you, but you know, sometimes until paypal discovers that it is a voip, it does not create problems for you, but what if it finds out? I do not know the paypal rules, but it is always better to find long-term solutions and therefore be sure that according to the paypal rules there are no problems

Did you receive the message on your mobile number that you associated with the virtual number? have you also purchased an American skype number?

I have a US number and I receive as messages in the Skype app the SMS verification codes sent to my US number.

Screen Shot 2021-07-02 at 01.28.10.png

Latest Threads