Our valued sponsor

which type of online business required only marketing ?

troubled soul

Pro Member
Aug 23, 2020
Visit site
Dear Sir,
I want to start online business like Web hosting reseller. like GoDaddy web hosting reseller. In which you only required to do marketing everything is provided by them,
Do anyone know this type of business which only required marketing ? Just run online ad campaign and make money

It's called affiliate business and don't belong under investment I think. It's pretty big and you will suffer from the competition unless you have big pockets.

Reactions: troubled soul
Unless you're really going to build up the data to do things on a big scale (some affiliates are delivering millions of visitors per day so they have better targeting data), I think you need to find a niche.

For example start an information resource or community about submarine beekeeping, promote it (PPC, SEO, Social) and then be an affiliate for beekeeping equipment. I'm not actually suggesting underwater beekeeping; a lot of successful smaller affiliates promote something that they know a lot about or are very interested in.

what about dropshipping?
is that still a thing?
i remember some visitors of this web site claimed they were making millions on that
what @JohnnyDoe says? he is very well informed
I do FBA and private label on Amazon, which is a kind of drop shipping. Not at all a passive type of business, but you can delegate almost everything to freelancers (Upwork, fiverr).
I also do other variations of the same business whereby other subjects sell stuff that I promote and pay me a % on the sales.
Every month I pay mid 6 figures in ads. If I don’t do anything my sales drop 20 times and probably after 2-3 months will go to zero.

so, can't be done using organic approach?
how does FBA work? who does your packaging and shipping of the goods?
you don't have any stock of yours, since you say it is like dropshipping?
You can do something organic but it’s not worth the effort. At the end you are mostly paying Amazon to sell your stuff, and that’s what really works.
Goods arrive already packaged and branded (if needed) from China to Amazon, I have no stock. Sometimes I order a sample when I find a new product to sell, just to check its quality.
Amazon pays USD, I pay China mostly in crypto.

Can you mind sharing who accept crypto in china? for amazon FBA.
Or any directory of provider???
I try on alibaba but Not know how to find who accept crypto?
You need to establish direct contact with your Chinese partners, which is best done via an agent in China. You will find out that many have issues with import/export of funds and if you help them they will help you back. Better to be careful with Alibaba only, often you find a good provider and also approve the sample, but the next batch of production will be of lower quality and you will have problems with Amazon/customers. So you need someone to keep an eye on them and establish a relation that goes beyond buying goods.
Taiwan too is a good place for this business.

I do FBA and private label on Amazon, which is a kind of drop shipping. Not at all a passive type of business, but you can delegate almost everything to freelancers (Upwork, fiverr).
So all you do is drive real traffic that way and earn money without doing anything else?

High value lead generation only requires online marketing - either thru SEO, paid ads or a combination of both. Some offers have a great mix of fees for qualified leads AND a percentage of sale.

There are lots of big ticket offers out there.

As an example one company I work with pays $200 for a qualified lead and 8-10% of sales, with an average sale around 95k.

At this level both SEO and PPC are very high competition but it can be profitable if you get it right

Reactions: khinkali
So all you do is drive real traffic that way and earn money without doing anything else?
Not at all! I source the products, test them, organize packaging, shipping, labeling, manage pricing, check inventory, monitor competition, handle buyers etc. I make money only when I sell a product (plus some extras from Amazon)

Not at all! I source the products, test them, organize packaging, shipping, labeling, manage pricing, check inventory, monitor competition, handle buyers etc. I make money only when I sell a product (plus some extras from Amazon)
oh, that's different from affiliate business. You are not a screen zombie.

hi sorry may I ask do you deal with PPC yourself or hire some ads agency? Im expanding to amazon and im not experienced at ads at all but I don't know if it's worth it to try to learn it myself or hire someone, I have other stuff to do and I don't feel like learning but I'd also prefer not to hire some clown to do random and careless campaign only to charge me high commission
similar to funds managers you feel safer having them deal with it but they do it poorly!

hi sorry may I ask do you deal with PPC yourself or hire some ads agency? Im expanding to amazon and im not experienced at ads at all but I don't know if it's worth it to try to learn it myself or hire someone, I have other stuff to do and I don't feel like learning but I'd also prefer not to hire some clown to do random and careless campaign only to charge me high commission
similar to funds managers you feel safer having them deal with it but they do it poorly!
I do both and I also employ some freelancers (not an agency). You can find good people on Upwork who can do the job and/or teach you some tricks. Amazon itself provides a number of hints and guides. I don’t think there is one recipe for success, you need to learn through trial and error what works best for you.
Hint: target the buyers of products that are likely to buy also your product (a different one), don’t try to directly outbid sellers of the same type of product. For example, you could promote your reading lamp to buyers of a particular book, your scale to buyers of leggings etc.

Latest Threads