Which VPS is the best for hosting an e-shop with?

Deepbreathe

Building Trust
Entrepreneur
They also gave me Free domain along with free privacy protection - a great plus for their team.
I can’t say enough good about QHoster.com guys. It just isn’t possible. I just totally love them!

Use coupon "VIPUSERSALE" for %25 OFF on all VPS plans for billing cycles 3, 6, 12, 24, 36 months!

Machisko

Building Trust
Entrepreneur
They are offering discount on Shared Hosting - CR2QS5B85D - 30% OFF! (applies to annual billing cycles).
QHoster.com support is amazing. To me that's the most important thing. What good is a hosting provider that doesn't help you through the process of setting up. I don't care how user friendly the interface is, if there is no adequate live help.

JustinF

KVChosting.net and ASVhost.com plans are solid and reliable enough to have a deal with.
The support teams are also good and they provide quick response.

Grownup

Building Trust
Entrepreneur
I do not have any problem with QHoster.com provider, didn't see any downtime with my site.
I work in technology and collaborate with lots of other vendor support people, and never have I been so impressed with the response and quality on their support.

Adulthood

Building Trust
Entrepreneur
Why not to give warez-host.com offshore VPS a try?
They've handled every ticket quickly, and with the responses you'd want from the very start.

Kashka

Building Trust
Entrepreneur
KVChosting.net and asvhost.com accounts are solid enough to have a deal with.
These are the best hosting services' around. Great support staff, responds to tech calls quickly and fix's issue's even if there not a server problem. What more can you ask from a hosting service?

Brunoweb

Building Trust
Entrepreneur
I've only had a wonderful experience with this host. QHoster.com is always available for my questions and they are quick to respond.