Our valued sponsor

who can i trust?

Hello

I need to form a BVI company & bank account, looking through google there are a lot of companies offering this, some well priced and others very expensive.

I do not want to spend an excessive amount of money doing this but i also do not want to be scammed.

Can anyone recommend a company that will form a BVI company at a good price, with all the required paperwork to open a bank account and without hidden fees and extra paperwork being requested after payment?

Thanks
Don't trust anyone. We are all gangsters!

Reactions: Luigi
Hello

I need to form a BVI company & bank account, looking through google there are a lot of companies offering this, some well priced and others very expensive.

I do not want to spend an excessive amount of money doing this but i also do not want to be scammed.

Can anyone recommend a company that will form a BVI company at a good price, with all the required paperwork to open a bank account and without hidden fees and extra paperwork being requested after payment?

Thanks
BVI sucks. I wonder if @auric ever found a setup that takes less than 4 months :D